Couple of more thoughts on the SC/t.u. game

4,847 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MelvinUdall
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Maybe SC is not all that, although I did hear they had a number of starters out. They had all they could handle with a Michigan directional school and their win over Stanford was not that big a deal.

2. Maybe their fans and alumni are pissed they horsed around with a mickey mouse team they should have put a 20-30 point whipping on. (King's English)
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Agree with the OP. Overrated west coast PAC bias. They were nothing special.

Malik looked like a player for about the only time in three years. Maryland crushed him, San Jose controlled him better. Leads me to believe sc is really nothing special
HTownAg98
Our-turn-to-rule said:

Agree with the OP. Overrated west coast PAC bias. They were nothing special.

Malik looked like a player for about the only time in three years. Maryland crushed him, San Jose controlled him better. Leads me to believe sc is really nothing special

That's because the sips were playing 8 in the box. USC also broke one of the rules which is to run at Malik. If the USC receivers could catch better than Martellus Bennett, they would have hung 50 on the sips.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Think about this the tea sip defense gave up a touchdown with no time left in the first half and a long drive that resulted in a field goal at the end of the 4th quarter so when the chips were down the tea sip defense could not stop USC.
USC stopped USC for most of the game
Your Friend
Every damn one of y'all predicted USC would blow the doors off of t.u. That didn't happen so now USC is obviously overrated. Texags status quo.
1997Aggie
AG
Your Friend said:

Every damn one of y'all predicted USC would blow the doors off of t.u. That didn't happen so now USC is obviously overrated. Texags status quo.
Everybody has an off night. USCw > BDF Bottom Feeder
91_Aggie
AG
Your Friend said:

Everyone of us also predicted texas would kill Kansas last year. But I guess Kansas was just really, really good, right?
Science Denier
AG
Your Friend said:

No,
1. We said USC sucked after struggling against Western Michigan. No way a top 10 team
2. So, to clarify, we thought they'd blow out sippy, even knowing USC sucked
3. USC then blew out Stanford
4. We thought they would blow out sippy even more
5. Then, Stanford loses to San Diego State, and we realize Stanford sucks WAY MORE than we thought
6. However, to be fair, we still thought they would blow you out, even though USC was over rated

So, a ****ty team we thought would blow you out, only beats your ass by a close score.

Thanks for playing
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

I did not predict that. I suggest that you look it up, but I imagine the search function is outside your cognitive abilities.

Now, however, I will predict that USC is overrated and will lose at least a couple of games. They looked pretty pedestrian.

aggiehawg
AG
Your Friend said:

As did most sippies after the Maryland game. Go back and read their boards the day and following week of the Maryland game.

These predictions have a tendency to change week to week.

That having been said, USC has the makings of a good team in the PAC (however low that bar will be this season.) We'll see if they correct some problems and continue to improve.

Same can be said about the horns. Is Herman going to fix some issues and get them competitive in a down BDF? Right now it is Sooners and Pokes, with Frogs trailing close behind.

I'm not seeing a win against Oklahoma without a Herculean defensive effort.
longeryak
sips had the speed to negate the Carr and Jones outside running game that killed Stanford.

I really wish no rankings of teams were done until at least 5 games are played.
GoodOldAgs
SC would've won by 2+ TD's in regular time if their receivers could catch. Sips couldn't defend the pass at all
EastSideAg2002
Your Friend said:

petey88
Your Friend said:

it was nice to see you hooked up with stevo and 76

Ragoo
AG
Your Friend said:

using t.u. like you aren't a horn homer.
Muy
AG
Your Friend said:

USC is overrated. And a loss is a loss. You're t-shirt school is now 1-2 and gave up 51 points at home to Maryland.
Tom Doniphon
Your Friend said:

It doesn't matter so much now though, does it... an L is an L.
InMyOpinion
Your Friend said:

Well after the sips roll through the big12, we will all concede that this game was your "quality loss"
AnalogyAg
Your Friend said:

Every damn one of y'all predicted USC would blow the doors off of t.u. That didn't happen so now USC is obviously overrated.

Exactly. What's your point?
ABATTBQ87
AG
Maryland is the big winner in the tu/USC game; it shows just how good the Terps are by dominating the teasippers at home!
MelvinUdall
Riveting thread, would read again. Gig'em!
Ragoo
AG
nhayden said:

of course you will read again, and again, and again. you live on texags.

pathetic
MelvinUdall
Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Thanks for your observation, it was riveting as well. Texags is real life for you.
goodAg80
AG
nhayden said:

Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Thanks for your observation, it was riveting as well. Texags is real life for you.

Hai dBag. Welcome back.

What's your take on the game Saturday?

MelvinUdall
goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Hai dBag. Welcome back.

This Saturday? Texas wins this week for sure, you wanna bet?
Dobre casy
AG
I'll bet you Texas doesn't win this week...name the amount. If Texas is 2-2 after this weekend, I'll pay you.
goodAg80
AG
nhayden said:

goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Hai dBag. Welcome back.

I might bet for fun, but I don't have any idea how good ISU is. What's the line?
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Hai dBag. Welcome back.

I might bet for fun, but I don't have any idea how good ISU is. What's the line?
Hahahaha. I had the wrong week. You got me.

Hear's hoping you don't lose.
MelvinUdall
Vito said:

I'll bet you Texas doesn't win this week...name the amount. If Texas is 2-2 after this weekend, I'll pay you.

How bet we say that Texas doesn't lose, you game fool?
MelvinUdall
goodAg80 said:

goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Ragoo said:

nhayden said:

pathetic

Hai dBag. Welcome back.

Hahahaha. I had the wrong week. You got me.

Hear's hoping you don't lose.

Damn it!
Dobre casy
AG
nhayden said:

Vito said:

Texas is already a loser with a losing record 1-2. How bet we say you leave this board until your t-shirt team gets above .500?
MelvinUdall
Vito said:

nhayden said:

Vito said:

Texas is already a loser with a losing record 1-2. How bet we say you leave this board until your t-shirt team gets above .500?

I will make a serious bet, when A&M when's the SEC I will officially leave this board, never to return. Deal?
Dobre casy
AG
When A&M what? Whens?

Based on your grammar and spelling, I would wager you're not a college graduate.

I don't actually want you to leave though. You're a perfect representative for your t-shirt school.
goodAg80
AG
nhayden said:

Vito said:

nhayden said:

Vito said:

I will make a serious bet, when A&M when's the SEC I will officially leave this board, never to return. Deal?
That is a very intimidating bet. No deal.

Wait you will leave forever, maybe I should reconsider. How does the bet work again?
MelvinUdall
goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Vito said:

nhayden said:

Vito said:

That is a very intimidating bet. No deal.

Wait you will leave forever, maybe I should reconsider. How does the bet work again?

When's the team for the great school in the locality of College Station when's the SEC, I will leaves forever, deal?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.