Stanford lost to SDSU

1,989 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
Johnny2Fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So there's that.......
goodAg80
AG
They must be a top 5 team
The Collective
AG
This is ND all over again... except this one was just a moral victory. The Big 12 offenses will know exactly how to deal with Texas' athletic defense.
DallasAg 94
USC looked like an RC coached team.

USC had a true Freshman RT and the USC OL for whatever reason, couldn't get their assignments.

The Sips dared USC to beat them with the pass. USC's receivers couldn't catch and dropped several passes. A screen pass to the RB with noone even hear him. The 1st Pick-6. The Post near the end of the game. USC struggled getting receivers to catch the ball, so they thought they'd try to cram the ball down the Sips throat.

Multiple 4th Downs with plays that are head scratchers. My favorite RC play displayed with the 4th Down & 7, so you do a 5 yrd curl\down&in. Stopped short of the line to gain.

The only play I didn't recall seeing was the 3rd & 8 draw play with 8 in the box.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Their play calling baffled me. USC looked like the old Briles bear teams where for some reason they quit throwing deep when playing Texas. I know some of that was bad oline but that QB has a cannon and could have taken some shots on shorter drops.
88jrt06
AG
So, Stanford HC not a God?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.