post here if your team is undefeated

1,636 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by goodAg80
Raider15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And your team hasn't looked any better than anyone else's on here.

Geeze tcu may be the best team in the state.
I cannot remember all of us suckling the same year
Coogie II
also, tech sucks just fyi
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Cowboys 1-0.

boom.
1997Aggie
AG
Undefeated in conference play (*)

* subject to change in the very near future.
DallasAg 94
Raider15 said:

I has to do with the lens through which you view the world.

A 45-21 W against ULaLa would have never been seen as a bad game. Being down 21-14 at Half was amplified because of the UCLA game.

We weren't expected to beat UCLA, but because we blew such a huge lead, it compounded the optics.

Usually, a P5 game was never scheduled this early, so you would win your pre-season games and everyone would feel good about starting 4-0 or 3-0. You beat PVA&M, ULaLa & UNT/SMU/Rice/Tulsa and you never really knew if the team was good, you just assumed they were.

Also, with the way games are covered now, you get to see how terrible the team is, and late game FGs/TDs don't make the game look better by having more points.

The SWC fell away because the teams were real bad... AND you didn't ever really play anyone.

1996:
Sips: 8-5
TT: 7-5
A&M: 6-6
Baylor: 4-7

That year, A&M lost to SW Louisiana State, aka ULaLa. They went 5-6 that year.

Baylor and Tech are who they were.
turboboost
AG
Get your shots in while you can I guess.

Shouldn't this be in a little 10 forum? Why are you even in here?
Synopsis
Raider15 said:

OU is the best team in the state, since the team has mostly Texas recruits. I say this as a Sooner fan not to brag (it's nothing to brag about as a Sooner fan) but because it's true. If it weren't for those recruits from Texas, OU would be in a world of hurt. I tell my Sooner relatives this all the time when they get too high on their horses just to give them perspective.
goodAg80
AG

Quote:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. The "Mad Pooper" of Bob's Burgers lore might be more than cartoon fiction, according to Colorado Springs police who say a woman has repeatedly done her businesses in people's yards over the past several weeks.

A witness snapped photos of the female runner, who has apparently been caught treating people's yards as toilets on several occasions since July.

The latest instance happened at a house in the Pine Creek neighborhood, near Briargate Parkway. A woman there told officers her children spotted the woman right in the middle of things.

"Young kids actually witnessed this and went in and said, 'Mom, there's a lady defecating in our yard,'" said Colorado Springs Police Department spokesman Lt. Howard Black. "Maybe they didn't use that word, but the woman went out and confronted her, and it was clear what she was doing. She just took off."

Police say if caught, the woman could face indecent exposure and public defecation charges.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.