BDF tried to get a win over SEC

3,399 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ClassOf17
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But their 18th nationally ranked team couldn't beat the "Baylor of the SEC"
Your Friend
Sec finally get that signature win?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Even more impressive than the soul crushing loss that Florida State suffered earlier.
Slwdsm
Your Friend said:

Whats your signature win going to be this season?... iowa state?
HTownAg98
His school doesn't play football.
petey88

I thought he was a BearKat, but then again he fits the Austin Community College mentality

or Concordia
Chosen One
When did the sec kick Arkansas out? Was it before or after TCU beat them?
Muy
AG
Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

If he's a sip, it's the good loss last night in the greatest unimportant game ever played.
Your Friend
Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

The conf championship game
petey88
Your Friend said:

Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

you sure are smart, less than 5 months here, and your knowledge and intelligence is just amazing for a 10 year old
turboboost
AG
Your Friend said:

Don't get too excited "friend"...the media is all over your jock right now because they were told to do so! Just wait until the playoffs. Sure you'll have OU in there just like every year but tOSU was a joke and they will be exposed for sure. Let's see you run into Alabama (not on bandwagon but speaking truth)...and Clemson. You will wish you had a fraud like tOSU to play again.
fistofsouth
Your Friend said:

Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

How will the tsips get a signature win out of Bedlam 2017 2.0? BCF CG will be Land Thieves versus Okie Lite.
sows
SEC is down right now. Most teams don't have much offensive identity. That's coaching. Or lack thereof. The days of league dominance are over. Sure you have perennial contender in Bama with Saban. But without Meyer, Cam etc. the dynamic has changed. It just looks like Alabama and the rest now. Saban is of course a legend and his teams will always be in the hunt. The rest of the conference is looking more like their old selves.

I'd rather play Bama right now than Clemson. I just think it's a better matchup for OU. Clemson D looks good. It's early though and things change quickly.

Bobcat06
AG
Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

They need to watch out. Iowa State is a basketball school.
Synopsis
turboboost said:

Your Friend said:

Don't get too excited "friend"...the media is all over your jock right now because they were told to do so! Just wait until the playoffs. Sure you'll have OU in there just like every year but tOSU was a joke and they will be exposed for sure. Let's see you run into Alabama (not on bandwagon but speaking truth)...and Clemson. You will wish you had a fraud like tOSU to play again.
The OU win over tOSU was a good win for the Sooners. I agree that tOSU is not the powerhouse they were thought to be in the preseason rankings. However, to go into the horseshoe and pull out a pretty good win there was impressive for the Sooners. It's not just that they won, but how they won - with a pretty good defense.

I like defensive football and I've always said that until OU gets back to playing defensive football they will never win another championship. That's why I respect teams like Alabama, they KNOW what brings the championships. My hope is that Riley knows this as well, and is focusing on the defensive side of the ball more so than Stoops did in the past.

But all in all, your post appears to be trash-talk about a team that is light years beyond where A&M is right now Sad that you cannot offer up a post that would be more reflective of the great A&M University. As I've said in the past, I hope that A&M wins every game other than one in which they play the Sooners, or their play negatively affects the Sooners chances of moving up/winning a NC.

And although I'm a strong Sooner fan, I'm not a rabid one - I'm a realist. They will lose a game or two this year(probably one to OSU) and maybe even one against a team that they looked past.

But at least they have a chance for the NC; something in which A&M won't sniff this year, IMO. And this is sad because I'd like to see A&M up there in the hunt.

I love college football.
ClassOf17
Your Friend said:

Slwdsm said:

Your Friend said:

In quidditch?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.