Hahaha Baylor sux nutz

7,048 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WestAustinAg
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Karma mother ****ers. You're paying for all your sins.
DannyDuberstein
AG
From wfaa in dallas tonight

AgOutsideAustin
DannyDuberstein
AG
And he went off. It was more than just the graphic
DifferenceMaker Ag

Holy sh/t, that is pure greatness!

DifferenceMaker Ag
Full video

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/karma-remains-undefeated-as-baylor-football-falls-to-0-3/475580836
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Beat me to the link
unimboti nkum
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Full video

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/karma-remains-undefeated-as-baylor-football-falls-to-0-3/475580836
savage!
HeyMoe
AG
Everybody on WFAA wants to be a Dale Hansen starter kit.
TCSD84
Baylor sucks. They won't win a game this year or next.
The Collective
AG
petey88

it never ends, the dumbasses at baylro
fistofsouth
HeyMoe said:

People tend to forget he got his start by being a recent transplant that had no local ties and thus had no qualms about breaking the SMU story that eventually landed them the death penalty. IN the decades since his ego and grandstanding have increased exponentially.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Full video

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
fistofsouth said:

HeyMoe said:

People tend to forget he got his start by being a recent transplant that had no local ties and thus had no qualms about breaking the SMU story that eventually landed them the death penalty. IN the decades since his ego and grandstanding have increased exponentially.

And yet I heard him as the key speaker at a special needs school sports banquet....and he was amazing. No cameras rolling, very small affair and he did it because of their incredible accomplishments (the first state title in that schools history in any sport - they play in small private school level against non special needs kids).

Very humble, down to earth, personable and he opened up about his own faults, failures and mistakes in life.

He had a very rough upbringing lets just leave it at that.

He connected with those kids in a meaningful way and was genuinely moved by them as well.

If you think Dale is just his onscreen persona you don't really know him.

fistofsouth
Never claimed to know Dale. I know him only by his public persona and that Dale is a d-bag. Perhaps you can fill me in was that real Dale that had a hissy fit with Bob and Dan on the ticket or was that just the image he presents to the public???
petey88

He didn't get his start because of the SMU scandal. He was on air at KDFW channel 4 for maybe of couple of years and fired. WFAA hired him shortly thereafter.

He got kind of a following in the late 70's for wearing a Arkansas hog head for a broadcast at KDFW, he's a Nebraska guy
fistofsouth
Dale was the guy that pushed WFAA to follow-up on the David Stanley story, which was what eventually resulted in the death penalty. He had the support of WFAA producer John Sparks, but everything I've ever read has indicated that Dale was the driving force behind that. That story made Dale a DFW legend.
marble rye
AG
Didn't he go after Kevin Murray pretty hard back in the day?

Which, knowing what we know now of Kevin, might have been justified.
HeyMoe
AG
fistofsouth said:

Never claimed to know Dale. I know him only by his public persona and that Dale is a d-bag. Perhaps you can fill me in was that real Dale that had a hissy fit with Bob and Dan on the ticket or was that just the image he presents to the public???
Something else, too. He loves to tell others how they ought to be treating their kids but his daughter was estranged from him for a long time, the same one that kept the weed biz in DFW thriving and tried to double the population of Denton all by herself.
HeyMoe
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Didn't he go after Kevin Murray pretty hard back in the day?

Which, knowing what we know now of Kevin, might have been justified.
He went after A&M VERY hard back then, but ignored us otherwise, even going as far as to not showing our game highlights on his Sunday night sports show.
HeyMoe
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

fistofsouth said:

HeyMoe said:

And yet I heard him as the key speaker at a special needs school sports banquet....and he was amazing. No cameras rolling, very small affair and he did it because of their incredible accomplishments (the first state title in that schools history in any sport - they play in small private school level against non special needs kids).

Very humble, down to earth, personable and he opened up about his own faults, failures and mistakes in life.

He had a very rough upbringing lets just leave it at that.

He connected with those kids in a meaningful way and was genuinely moved by them as well.

If you think Dale is just his onscreen persona you don't really know him.

I've heard him speak to a small group as well; he spent most of the time telling stories about how he got fired from a station and how he settled a score with the guy who fired him. Came across as petty and vindictive.
goodAg80
AG

Moe taking it to Dale.
Shooter McGavin
AG
Dale's alcohol consumption is also legendary.
carl spacklers hat
^^^^User name checks out
Tamu_mgm
AG
baylor still deserves the death penalty. shut that ****hole down.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

you know what's worse than the death penalty......perpetual suckage.

with the death penalty you don't lose every game in horrific fashion.....karma has punished them.
petey88
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Tamu_mgm said:

you know what's worse than the death penalty......perpetual suckage.

with the death penalty you don't lose every game in horrific fashion.....karma has punished them.

in a way, I can agree,...weekly humiliation on sports shows keeps it in the news. If shut down, only would be an occasional reference here and there to their punishment.

Personally, I hope the Feds shut down the whole university, make a real example of how it should be done.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I just think of the a-holes that excused it having to sit there now each week and watch how bad they are. they got really really bad really really fast.

and the ones who paid for that stadium and/or season tickets now stuck with that garbage.

makes me all tingly inside.

if they could possibly go 0-12 I would enjoy every second of it....even losing to the sips (this time).
91_Aggie
AG
I think 1-11 with win over the sips would be better. (that means they would have lost to Kansas).
Owlagdad
Penniless Bayloh will be begging for money games soon. Ags ought to give them a 4 and 1. Maybe.
91_Aggie
AG
Owlagdad said:

Penniless Bayloh will be begging for money games soon. Ags ought to give them a 4 and 1. Maybe.
Need a Perryman report on how many hundreds of million$ all those rapes and cover-up of rapes cost Baylor.
petey88
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I just think of the a-holes that excused it having to sit there now each week and watch how bad they are. they got really really bad really really fast.

and the ones who paid for that stadium and/or season tickets now stuck with that garbage.

makes me all tingly inside.

if they could possibly go 0-12 I would enjoy every second of it....even losing to the sips (this time).

yep, bingo

all those dip****s are still paying out of their pockets for a now nine straight regular season losses, and I like to see them squirm too.

That includes all the scumbags that got fired, they get to sit around and squirm hoping they won't get indicted.

One idiot high school drop out I've known for decades is tee shirt baylro fan because his dead alcoholic father was a baylro businessman in waco, daddy couldn't cut it at A&M,...Idiot has gone dead silent since Briles got fired. When they fired Starr, he called it a brilliant move by baylro, to save Briles,....I almost puked, and am still LMAO at this idiot.

Haven't heard much out of Drayton McLane since all the criminal stuff came out.
ABATTBQ11
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Full video

"And they deserve it."

Wow...
Mythotbetterthanyours
Yikes.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.