Baylor fans.

3,359 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HTownAg98
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTm2004
AG
Yelling only makes it worse! [/Baylor]
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Froppe
AG
Turn down the reverb on the tarp & fake bricks.
Mathguy64
AG
Lose a couple of more games this year and noise will no longer be a problem. In fact, I predict an o 'fer season and that the Bidet will be a mausoleum.
petey88

nothing surprises me about the dumbasses at baylro anymore. I thought is was funny, Rhule announced yesterday a QB change back to guy who finished the season out last year. The guy who started both losses this year was a transfer or something.

The more I see of this Rhule guy, the more I believe he is clueless, and a perfect fit for baylro. Things in whatever conference that his former job at Temple must be pretty bad. He played college footballl for State Penn, so I thought he might have some idea how to coach, but it doesn't look like it at baylro.

Beginning to think they will go 0-12 this season, and that's OK. One guy I know is talking the bring back Briles stuff, and I thought he had some sense, guess I was wrong.
CDUB98
AG
aTm2004 said:

Wildmen03
AG
Quote:

Texas 1836
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Quote:

Now that was out of line!

Baylor students have never murdered anybody in the history of ... wait ... what?? Patrick Dennehy?

Never mind. Carry on.
Froppe
AG
Every bit of news out of Wacko just reinforces the truth:

It really does suck to b.u.

Pour bares.
Ag for Life
AG
0-3 on their way to 0-12
beanbean
They have to play OU next week. That should go well for them.
aTm2004
AG
They're gonna see what it's like to say "no" but have forced insertion.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
HTownAg98
Baylor may give up a fiddy burger in the first half.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.