aggies 2, Texas 0

5,799 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

is wee snatch the new missy ?
goodAg80
AG
petey88 said:

He's been on OR for years, but scurries under a rock every time horn ****s their pants. That has been a lot lately.

petey88
goodAg80 said:

petey88 said:

He's been on OR for years, but scurries under a rock every time horn ****s their pants. That has been a lot lately.

yeah, I know of ole wee snatch. I've been around about 18 years here. It's the same story season in, season out with the cock roaches.

Reminds me of a kid that was here a year or two ago,...sip moron was stupid enough to bark about his Prof,...not realizing it could get back to the Prof ( a former renowned world award winner ). I knew that Prof back when I lived around the Austin area, my crew worked at his house.

It wasn't me that did it, I just sat back and waited. Sure enough, the dumb little idiot disappeared. All I did was comment how his Prof would appreciate the idiot over here throwing his name around and acting like a jack ass 4 year old.
BiochemAg97
AG
goodAg80 said:

huisachel said:

DIs there any other school that has two exes dissing the flag or is A&M Number 1 in that category?
I have no idea, but I am curious about who is number one in dildo celebrations?

Does he have a cock glock? No need to chose between cocks and glocks. Protect yourself and join in the protest with a cock glock (or a glock cock).
huisachel
I guess I am glad none of you are actually defending the two former Aggie greats but it is distressing to see the ad hominem attacks and for the sake of factual discussion, I have no dildoes, did not participate in any anti gun demonstrations (licensed to carry as it happens) and haven't been a student in Austin for 44 years.

I could take the spirited attacks on me, as counterfactual as they are, as a back handed defense of the Aggie greats' acts of disrespect for the flag but I grew up in a family with Aggie cousins and always saw you guys as the most patriotic folks on the block so this all struck me as sort of strange.

goodAg80
AG
huisachel said:

I guess I am glad none of you are actually defending the two former Aggie greats but it is distressing to see the ad hominem attacks and for the sake of factual discussion, I have no dildoes, did not participate in any anti gun demonstrations (licensed to carry as it happens) and haven't been a student in Austin for 44 years.

I could take the spirited attacks on me, as counterfactual as they are, as a back handed defense of the Aggie greats' acts of disrespect for the flag but I grew up in a family with Aggie cousins and always saw you guys as the most patriotic folks on the block so this all struck me as sort of strange.

You sound as cranky as an old coot whose colostomy bag broke.
petey88

it did
huisachel
Never defended flag abusers by attacking those who found fault with them
Jock 07
AG
huisachel said:

Oh, so you were one of the ******* who harassed the ROTC cadets during the Vietnam era. Makes sense.
huisachel
No, but we threw parties for our buddies when they got home from Nam
GiveEmHellBill
AG
nhayden said:

Muy said:

CJS4715 said:

Last time I recall the sips protesting something, they ended up with a bunch of people waving around fake dicks.

We'll stop here. No reason to provide more details about what the sip beta males did with those fake d's after the protest.

I seem to remember the last protest at A&M there were students screaming some racist verbiage to potential non-white students.
Well, we could have welcomed minority students to campus with bleach bombs. There were protests at Texas because of that, weren't there? Oh yeah, there were. Then, you jackholes did it again a year later. That makes it a tradition on your campus, right?

So, doesn't that make the number of racist bleach bomb attacks on campus: texas 2, A&M 0?
Potcake
AG
Quote:

and haven't been a student in Austin

fify
huisachel
I graduated in 71 and then did two years in grad school in Austin.
petey88

St. Edwards or Concordia ?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.