aggies 2, Texas 0

5,778 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
huisachel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.......refusing to respect the flag at NFL games
91_Aggie
AG
0 is also the number of 1st round draft picks from Texas in several years
The Collective
AG
I can forgive Michael Bennett after his contributions to the moniker "Cart".
txjortsagent
AG
Poor wee snatch
goodAg80
AG
So the Ags protest by kneeling or sitting and the horns protest by refusing to join the NFL. Very noble
petey88

this dude is real smart,...wasting his time trying to out do Aggies

typical cock roach, but we like sip cock roaches,...gives us stuff to make fun of
Ronnie Mund
Professional football is for cholos.
Jock 07
AG
sips 1*2, Ags 0
...jailed for money laundering, fraud, and running Ponzi schemes.
The Collective
AG
Last time I recall the sips protesting something, they ended up with a bunch of people waving around fake dicks.
ag_03_aj
AG
CJS4715 said:

Last time I recall the sips protesting something, they ended up with a bunch of people waving around fake dicks.
BTHO everyone!
Suc'em bears!
huisachel
Are the Bennets considered Old Army or New Army?
BillYeoman
CJS4715 said:

I thought it was Corona bottles they were throwing on the field during the Maryland game?
Joe Exotic
AG
The sips took a knee during Vietnam and other wars
TXAGBQ76
AG
When you have no one in the NFL...
Froppe
AG
NFL: not for longhorns.

'sips are usually on both knees...
MD20/20
AG
Froppe said:

NFL: not for longhorns.

'sips are usually on both knees...

can't stand the thought of changing the conference name from "big 12"
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
huisachel
Is there any other school that has two exes dissing the flag or is A&M Number 1 in that category?
goodAg80
AG
huisachel said:

Is there any other school that has two exes dissing the flag or is A&M Number 1 in that category?
I have no idea, but I am curious about who is number one in dildo celebrations?

turboboost
AG
Hey huisachel,

I guess you and others will continue to forget what being in a "FREE" society means. Some things we will disagree with but that is the price we pay living in a "FREE" society. I don't agree with their actions but that's what I and many have devoted 20 years of HONORABLE military service to this country, you and your family for.

Now, if these young athletes took an OATH to support and defend this country then that is a different story! More and more of you AMERICANS are falling in the liberal way of thinking without knowing it.

As long as they don't desecrate the flag, burn it or alter its original make up (many don't even know what that is, but I digress) they can express their anger discontent or disagreement. If you don't like it (including those a holes that kneel and not pay respect) move to N. Korea, China, Cuba and see how your personal moral bubble lasts. Just don't try to make this "FREE" country into those countries by your anger of someone else's actions because "YOU" don't like it. REMEMBER! There are things we need to sacrifice living in a "FREE" country and freedom of expression and speech is one of them (whether "YOU" like it or not).
huisachel
Never suggested they had no right to do what they do, now did I?

Just don't think they should
Muy
AG
CJS4715 said:

We'll stop here. No reason to provide more details about what the sip beta males did with those fake d's after the protest.
MelvinUdall
Muy said:

CJS4715 said:

We'll stop here. No reason to provide more details about what the sip beta males did with those fake d's after the protest.

I seem to remember the last protest at A&M there were students screaming some racist verbiage to potential non-white students.
Jock 07
AG
nhayden said:

Muy said:

CJS4715 said:

I seem to remember the last protest at A&M there were students screaming some racist verbiage to potential non-white students.

Like many things, you remember incorrectly and have no ****ing clue what you're talking about.
MelvinUdall
Jock 07 said:

nhayden said:

Muy said:

CJS4715 said:

Like many things, you remember incorrectly and have no ****ing clue what you're talking about.

I was there and I have video.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden.
Your Friend
nhayden said:

Muy said:

CJS4715 said:

I remember that. Man was that dispicable.
Jock 07
AG
Feel free to share
MelvinUdall
Jock 07 said:

Feel free to share

Dr. Young confiscated it.
Jock 07
AG
Yup, you're full of ****
MelvinUdall
Jock 07 said:

Yup, you're full of ****

You're definitely new to Old Rivlaries, welcome. BQ stands for band queer.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden.
Jock 07
AG
Actually, I'm not; and since I'm not, I know that you are, in fact, full of **** and have no clue what the hell you're talking about.
Wooahhhh
AG
nutsachel, go pound sand.
huisachel
Ok to salute the flag while doing so?
Cy_Tolliver
you took time out from waving your spooge laced d*ldo around in protest of normal people to post this?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.