My FTBAT takes down Washington

4,158 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by goodAg80
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am shocked that none our usual sports-minded technicals have come here to strut around after their 56-10 slaughter of Washington. It was eastern Washington, but still. When is the last time Texas Bad Azz Tech held ANY team to 10 points or less?

Anyway congrats to ANdy, ttu85, Dock and the rest of yous.
Artimus Gordon
They are busy trying to get kliffy a raise and extension on his contract. That was near total domination what the Rash did to eastern Washington.
littledoc91
AG
I can't help but love those rascaly ******s. GUNS UP!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
TBAT
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Whoops. Meant this

TBAT
Andy Farmer
They DID beat Leach last year at WSU....so we got that going for us. Lets see how we do against that mfer at Arizona State that ran over us like a wet turd last year. We can hold him down then Ill start believing (insert Steve Perry).
Deputy Travis Junior
A good defensive showing against a high school would be an improvement for Kliff.

Kudos for giving up <40 to a team with a pulse. Haven't done that in awhile.
RDV-1992
Good for TBAT.
45-70Ag
AG
This might bring ridicule my way, but as far as bdf teams go, tech might be the team I hate the least.

They're almost ok in my book.
huisachel
EW beat Washington State last year and their only regular season loss was in overtime so they were not that bad. Plus, they are known for potent offense and could not muster a second half point.

True, they aren't UCLA but they aren't Louisiana Lafayette or Nicholls State either

If Kingsbury was still OC at Aggieland I bet you would have scored another 38 points in the second half to go with the ones you got in the first half instead of sitting on your azzes admiring your handiwork and losing by one single little tiny wafter-thin point. Like you did.
ttu_85
goodAg80 said:

I am shocked that none our usual sports-minded technicals have come here to strut around after their 56-10 slaughter of Washington. It was eastern Washington, but still. When is the last time Texas Bad Azz Tech held ANY team to 10 points or less?

Anyway congrats to ANdy, ttu85, Dock and the rest of yous.

Wow, and by name, after all I have about three post in 3 years on OR. I dont think you are going to see many RR's strutting around until we start beating some real teams with some real defense. Until then I'll stick to slapping liberals around on politics.
redraiderzuke
I mean, Eastern Washington is no Liberty or UTSA but a win is a win. We'll take it.
Jock 07
AG
They certainly aren't Maryland either, are they you passive aggressive **** stain?
MelvinUdall
OP is a big fan of male baloon knots, facts.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden.
MelvinUdall
AgOutsideAustin said:

ngayden.

Hai...
goodAg80
AG
Lookie lookie.

My Bad ****ing Azz Tech takes down the Devils.

Kliff might be saving his job.
Andy Farmer
Maybe. But as usual he has to add some flair. And I mean that in the gayest way possible.

Up 21 to 3 and win at the end. Ugh.
goodAg80
AG
This is shaping up to be one bad azz season for my TBAT.

Even Appletits said tech has the best looking head coach.
goodAg80
AG
Don't **** this up TBAT.
goodAg80
goodAg80
AG
0:23
goodAg80
AG
**** it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.