Poor tu

11,767 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rangelady
WTF95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What 4 star ol did they get? Did he have an a&m offer?
88jrt06
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

I feel like I wander through once in a while when I get bored regardless, but I've never actually paid much attention to how often that is.

"Austin Bathhouse Lifestyle...A Loving Memoir"
(#1,298,912 on Amazon)

Review: "A Penetrating Anal-ysis of Austin, down-low"
-Patch (street person)
"Leave Mack out of this, you jerk"
-Sally Brown
"I read a lot of it, pretty muchly . They paid my bail"
-Young, Vince
petey88
HTownAg98
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Jon H. Ryan said:

You play on the team? No idea who that player is, williams. Are we supposed to be impressed?
I doubt you'll be "impressed," but if you look at the facts they certainly back up the statement that nobody is gonna take his job if he's healthy. He was a consensus first-team All-American last season. NFL.com has him has him rated #10 among 2018 draft prospects and calls him "arguably the top offensive lineman in college football." CBSSports has him at #16 overall, second among OL. USA Today Draftwire has him going 4th overall in their mock draft.

I'm not even trying to argue that Williams is better than some A&M player or that he'll get picked higher or lower than anyone else or any of that. But he's objectively good enough that he's obviously gonna start every game unless he gets hurt or suspended.

Well this didn't age worth a *****
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

4 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

It is CUE people. CUE.

Jesus.

Than what do you call it? I could care less if all the sudden people called it kew. I mean, for all intensive purpose's, it's sixty one half dozen the others.

It's then, not than

So, what kind of engineer are you?
AG
ArbAg said:

tusi7095 said:

4 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

It is CUE people. CUE.

Jesus.

Than what do you call it? I could care less if all the sudden people called it kew. I mean, for all intensive purpose's, it's sixty one half dozen the others.
Classic!
Yeah, who likes proper reference, grammar and syntax anyway?

Good Lord. Seriously?
rangelady
AG
4 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

It is CUE people. CUE.

Jesus.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.