Crap, looks like I have to move

3,273 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by McInnis80
Aggies Revenge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BX0ba6RFBkN

Went to enroll my daughter in preschool the other day. Sadly, I discovered this was the school one noted Deloss Dods attended. Time to pack the house and move to a different school district.
sodycracker
AG
Who is The Man From U.N.C.L.E. guy in the other pic? Lol at Delost. What a blundering fool he turned out to be.
petey88

you know that may end up on a future tribute to Deloser Dudds on the LongWhorn Network

perhaps this year, or shortly,...because the clock is ticking
Ag83
AG
I see Deloss Dodds as an Aggie hero now. He was instrumental in kicking our leadership in the ass to get us to the SEC.

Thanks Deloss.
txjortsagent
AG
He's from Kansas.

Longhorns know plenty about Kansas.
petey88

Thanks jorts
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Went to enroll my daughter in preschool the other day. Sadly, I discovered this was the school one noted Deloss Dods attended. Time to pack the house and move to a different school district.
Hopefully the school now has electricity and indoor plumbing.
Tamu_mgm
AG
I don't get the hate for Deloss. That arrogant stupid limp-wristed POS got us into the SEC! I love the guy.
getme
txjortsagent said:

He's from Kansas.

Longhorns know plenty about Kansas.

So you're saying DeLoss was running the long con, setting tu up for decades culminating in last years game? Well-played DeLoss, you closeted Jayhawk...
McInnis80
Hating to defend DeLoss Dodds, but he went to Kansas State, not KU. Still don't like his orange obnoxiousness. I know he gets a credit for all of the revenue increase in the Department, but really? UT is the state university in a football crazy state in a city with thas been a 20 year boom. Dodds did a good job of bringing in corporate money to the department and brought fund raising under the department instead of with the coaches. The hiring of Mack Brown (which saved his bacon in Austin) was forced on him by Darrell Royal ('I don't want another northern coach." DKR) . His fault was like Tex Schramm with Cowboys. They both spent too much time trying to run the league and not enough minding the store. Schramm was able to crush the players union but his hardball tactics with his own players broke the Cowboys. Treating Big 12 members like the Washington Generals instead of seeing them as business partners led to the league losing 4 good programs. This also allowed the Big 12 to be lapped by the SEC and B1G.. That's gotta burn an old track coach like DeLoss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.