Bigger loss for Horns? Kansas, SMU, Navy, or Memphis?

2,672 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Banner year in 2016.
goodAg80
AG
I'm looking forward to the 2017 losses.
91_Aggie
AG
Kansas was the most laughable
TAM85
Getting shut out by Iowa State is hard to get over.
petey88
TAM85 said:

Getting shut out by Iowa State is hard to get over.

since I don't watch sips football, all those beat downs are a blur

Was Iowa State Chollie or Quack ?
Those losses drive me crazy. My perception is that Texas has higher highs and lower lows than A&M over the last few decades. A&M doesn't lose games that they are supposed to win. Texas seems to find a way to play poorly at the wrong time.

Life as a Longhorn football fan.
petey88

so who lost Iowa State game ?
TAM85
CS
petey88

yeah, so I looked up Quacks last year, the beatdowns were BYU, Ole Miss, Okie State, baylro & Oregon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Texas_Longhorns_football_team
3Gen80Ag
AG
Charlie the Strong lost to both Iowa State and Kansas
Texan1976
33 said:

Those losses drive me crazy. My perception is that Texas has higher highs and lower lows than A&M over the last few decades. A&M doesn't lose games that they are supposed to win. Texas seems to find a way to play poorly at the wrong time.

A&M doesn't lose games they are supposed to win over the last few decades? Are you just trolling?

Arkansas State. The Tupac game against that third tier Louisiana program.. Mississippi schools. 6-6 Auburn. Tech routinely. Todd Blythe and Iowa State. Jad Dean.

I would think even most Aggies would dispute you on this.
RAB87
AG
Exactly. Need to go back "a few decades" for Aggie smack. For the Horns, the last 5 have been a continuous clownshow in the nation's worst conference, while the Aggies have been solid in the nation's best. Now back to last year...the combined losses from Strong and Herman are a stunning embarrassment. Just wondering which is the MOST embarrassing. Kansas seems like the obvious choice. But Herman's loss to SMU seems just as bad. And there are several other candidates.
petey88
Texan1976 said:

33 said:

A&M doesn't lose games they are supposed to win over the last few decades? Are you just trolling?

Arkansas State. The Tupac game against that third tier Louisiana program.. Mississippi schools. 6-6 Auburn. Tech routinely. Todd Blythe and Iowa State. Jad Dean.

Kansas

dumbass
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

33 said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Who camps out on a website like this and RACES to make sure he can discount ANY POSSIBLE claim that a school he's incredibly jealous of is discounted in any possible way. What a nut job.
petey88

he's an obsessed drunk

dumbass

Edit: for the hell of it for the alcoholic
MyComputerCareer
Worst SEVEN year stretch in program history with KU, Iowa State, Arkansas, BYU, etc running a train and this clown is talking trash on a TAMU board?
petey88

FWIW, my newest thing to get the dumbasses to respond instead of telling them they are dumbasses, give them a blue star so they think they have something to say,...

I just gave 76 a bunch, except he's drunk by now, so he'll see them tomorrow.

As 33 said about propping them up for another round, this stuff is a breeze.
Post removed:
by user
Your Friend
33 said:

Texan1976
petey88 said:

FWIW, my newest thing to get the dumbasses to respond instead of telling them they are dumbasses, give them a blue star so they think they have something to say,...

The 12th potato with another zinger. Drunk?
petey88
Texan1976 said:

petey88 said:

The 12th potato with another zinger. Drunk?

Gee, dumbass drunk, you can't come up with something on your own even while drunk ?

You're one stupid ********ing sum***** drunk

76 Rocks !!

still LMAO at this *****
Texan1976
Does Metro Lift pick you up whenever you want? Or is there a schedule?
petey88

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2871909/replies/49576527
ClassOf17
Mack was their biggest loss
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

33 said:

God, I love the fact that a rational longhorn graduate gets under the t-shirt ass clown Buscemi's skin so much. Hilarious to watch.
88jrt06
AG
33 said:

Your situation is dire. Stop grabbing to on to A&M like a drowning marmot.
88jrt06
AG
Texan1976 said:

Does Metro Lift pick you up whenever you want? Or is there a schedule?

You're the Metro Lift expert.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.