The cockroaches have returned.....

6,450 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AGSPORTSFAN07
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
....guys like Buscemi, Texan1976, huisache, etc. We're all so glad that man kissing Tommy Herman has all of you dipsh-ts crawling back out of the woodwork to beat your concave chests again on our board. The same group of mouth breathers who were scared of their own shadow when Charlie was up there standing on his kiddie stool at the podium speaking a bunch of jibberish to the masses of t-shirt dumbasses about how everything was going to be alright. Glad to see that a guy who lost to Navy, Memphis, and was absolutely butt f-cked by SMU has got you guys feeling like a bunch of e-badasses again.

Welcome back, dildos.
goodAg80
AG
David_Puddy said:

....guys like Buscemi, Texan1976, huisache, etc. We're all so glad that man kissing Tommy Herman has all of you dipsh-ts crawling back out of the woodwork to beat your concave chests again on our board. The same group of mouth breathers who were scared of their own shadow when Charlie was up there standing on his kiddie stool at the podium speaking a bunch of jibberish to the masses of t-shirt dumbasses about how everything was going to be alright. Glad to see that a guy who lost to Navy, Memphis, and was absolutely butt f-cked by SMU has got you guys feeling like a bunch of e-badasses again.

Welcome back, dildos.
Schrute
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
David_Puddy
AG

He will fit right in at t.u.

Your Friend
David would you trade head coaches with tu right now?
petey88

Hafta admit, I haven't laughed at the sips this hard in months. These guys are the cream of the crop, thinking they are stirring us Up, and we just continue to laugh at them AND MAKE FUN OF THEM
This is great

Is everybody ready ?

HAIL HAIL, THE SIPS ARE ALL HERE !!

Flashdiaz
AG
Your Friend said:

my name is not David, but i'll go ahead and say **** NO!
petey88

ditto
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

No I wouldn't, you noodle armed freak
Ag_EE
AG
88jrt06
AG
What's wee-snatches' sock this time?
Asking for a fiend. No, a fiend.
aTm2004
AG
88jrt06
AG
Your Friend said:

Would you trade genitals with Bart Griner right now?
Then we could call you a dude.
CoachLB
They seem to forget their new coach lost 4 games last year at Houston. So no I would not trade coaches with them.
BESCo91
AG
Your Friend said:

Honestly, no.

Will Sumlin be a consistent double-digit-win-season coach at A&M? .... Don't know.
Will Herman be a consistent double-digit-win-season coach at tu? .... Don't know.
Flashdiaz
AG
aTm2004 said:

so, is he going to start the season smooching his players or is this something they have to 'earn' ?

pretty sure 'earning' a smooch from another man is not high on my list but then again, I don't live in austin.

Bald Messiah
AG
aTm2004 said:

Weird, just weird. I'll take Sumlin any day of the week and twice on Sunday over this guy.
MelvinUdall
Bald Messiah said:

aTm2004 said:

Weird, just weird. I'll take Sumlin any day of the week and twice on Sunday over this guy.

You may want to consider who you will take at the end of the season since Sumlin will be gone, Chip Kelly?
Bald Messiah
AG
nhayden said:

Bald Messiah said:

aTm2004 said:

You may want to consider who you will take at the end of the season since Sumlin will be gone, Chip Kelly?
It could be R. Kelly as long as he doesn't make out with the players before the game. Peeing on them is fine, but no kissing.
David_Puddy
AG
Lots of deflecting on this thread but even the hors/t-shirt horns aren't defending the kissing thing. I think even they can admit that is really f'ing odd
Ronnie Mund
Your Friend said:

Stfu, Justin.
RodneyThomas1986
Get 'em Puddles!
DifferenceMaker Ag

3 William 56
AG
Bald Messiah said:

nhayden said:

Bald Messiah said:

aTm2004 said:

It could be R. Kelly as long as he doesn't make out with the players before the game. Peeing on them is fine, but no kissing.

Only if he's been properly hydrating.
petey88

I see the John Mackovic era coming all over again. For the dumbass sips that don't know who that is, google 66-3 UCLA rout in Austin in 1997.

Mackovic prob had more cred then locker buster kisser Herman, at least Mackovic worked for Tom Landry.

It's coming sips
petey88 said:

I see the John Mackovic era coming all over again. For the dumbass sips that don't know who that is, google 66-3 UCLA rout in Austin in 1997.

Mackovic prob had more cred then locker buster kisser Herman, at least Mackovic worked for Tom Landry.

It's coming sips

Petey, I was at that game with my Aggie girlfriend (later to be my wife).

She thought I was a keeper because I stayed until the very end and sang The Eyes of Texas.

I thought she was a keeper because she stayed with me that afternoon and didn't leave.

Looking back, we were both crazy could have found a less painful way to show loyalty.... We are still married today and madly in love.
88jrt06
AG
Probably a good thing you lovebirds skipped a couple of those UH sixty-somethings.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

petey88 said:

It's coming sips

She thought I was a keeper because I stayed until the very end and sang The Eyes of Texas.

I thought she was a keeper because she stayed with me that afternoon and didn't leave.

Looking back, we were both crazy could have found a less painful way to show loyalty.... We are still married today and madly in love.
How is she at Bier drinking?
AGinHI
AG
OP and first 6 replies are gold.

Thanks for making my day.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
MallalieuAg
AG
He's actually kissing them?!
petey88
33 said:

petey88 said:

It's coming sips

good story 33

believe it or not, I don't hate all you guys, just most of you. You're on the plus side, along with my lawyer cousin that I haven't seen in 20 years ( he's busy as hell with his own firm ). I hope to catch up with him sometime soon, as I took early retirement last November and have all the time in the world in my hands. Funny thing is, we are the same age, but he loves what he does.

I didn't, worked for one of the largest corporations, and just had enough of the crap from people half my age and half my brain. Believe me, I'm totally OK with that, and at a very special time in my life, best ever.

Good luck to you kids in Germany, and hoist a beer or two for OR sake
goodAg80 said:

How is she at Bier drinking?

She's good. I'm dying to get her in a drindl with a Liter of bier.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.