baylro criminal arrested again

3,492 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by foat wuth ag
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Baylor-player-arrested-again-on-assault-charge-435306143.html

aTm2004
AG
aTm2004
AG
Also, is it sad that I'm not sure if this is a football or basketball game?

45-70Ag
AG
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
The concept of zero tolerance does not exist at Baylor. The linked article says that he's still listed on the team roster.

Why can't the University step in and make a decision on behalf of the football team?
91_Aggie
AG
Is there a photo anywhere of Art Briles without long-sleeves?

GiveEmHellBill
AG
goodAg80 said:

Are we watching a Baylor fan sexually assaulting himself in this?

Whatever he's doing, I can't unsee it.
Al Bula
AG
Reading all he victim blaming on Baylor fans is both hilarious and sad. They are truly a disgusting fan base.
Quote:

What I do find interesting is that this young lady made allegations leading to arrest against her boyfriend who treated her roughly and CUT HER PINKY FINGER.

This is in contrast to dozens of women who have allegedly been RAPED by Baylor football players and did not report to law enforcement.

Hmmmmm
Quote:

Her allegation is him grabbing for the keys cut her pinky finger?
Quote:

his attorney should file a restraining order against her.
Quote:

I'm confused if she has a protective order against him why we they in a restaurant together?
ClassOf17
RPM said:

Reading all he victim blaming on Baylor fans is both hilarious and sad. They are truly a disgusting fan base.
Quote:

What I do find interesting is that this young lady made allegations leading to arrest against her boyfriend who treated her roughly and CUT HER PINKY FINGER.

This is in contrast to dozens of women who have allegedly been RAPED by Baylor football players and did not report to law enforcement.

Hmmmmm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm confused if she has a protective order against him why we they in a restaurant together?

New coach, same *****

Shut it all down
beanbean
RPM said:

Quote:

Hmmmmm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A couple of things to these Baylor fans....The story linked has some typos and doesn't do very well to communicate that he cut her finger and broke her finger. But all the other stories not written by the news station linked are very clear about it. Are they just going to gloss over the broke her finger part?

The other thing is that it says this all took place on Feb. 4th and the restraining order was issued on Feb. 28th. So no, she wasn't having dinner with a guy that she already had a restraining order against. Reading comprehension is hard.
BESCo91
AG
Hopefully the NCAA hammers them.

It won't take much to send that piece of sh-t program back into the gutter..... which is their rightful place.
MROD92
The University doesn't step in because they support it as long as the program wins
HeyMoe
AG
MROD92 said:

The University doesn't step in because they support it as long as the program wins
This. Simply put, for the better part of the last 100 years, Baylor football has been a toilet-dweller. They will hold on to the success they have recently had no matter what.
petey88

I haven't eluded to the history I have while growing up in that **** hole of a town. In high school, I worked at Whataburger on Franklin Avenue, close the old dump of a stadium. HC Grant Teaff would come by on the way home for a burger to go. I remember seeing All American Aubrey Schultz (sp?), standing in line for a burger. Other players would stop by after practice. I was around there for 1974 Miracle On The Brazos when they beat the sips to take Cotton, only to get their butts kicked by Penn State. Of course during baylro games, we were swamped w/ business, the only fast food place by the dump of a stadium.

As a kid, my Dad would take my brother and I to games, sit in the End Zone for $1. I saw the Bill Beall era (3-28 ), I even saw the John Bridgers era. Saw Syracuse RB Floyd Little play there in a nationally televised game. Saw SMU's QB Chuck Hixson & WR Jerry Levias, sip RB Roosevelt Leaks, HC Frank Broyles brought his Hogs to town, and of course the Texas Aggies. As a kid, the Corps were the loudest I had ever seen.

My Mom was a baylro grad, wanted me to go to baylro. I said no way, and moved outta that **** hole right after high school. Went to UT-Cooper Street in Arlington for awhile, finished up at Texas A&M.

no regrets

baylro can rot in hell
dixichkn
AG
BESCo91 said:

Hopefully the NCAA hammers them.

It won't take much to send that piece of sh-t program back into the gutter..... which is their rightful place.
They never left. They're Baylol.
marble rye
AG
91_Aggie said:

Is there a photo anywhere of Art Briles without long-sleeves?

I really want to see his rape-inspired sleeve tats.
foat wuth ag
AG
Typical Baylor hypocrites/trash. Most hated and despised school in America.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.