tu hook 'em horns = sign of the cucky

2,574 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Canyon99
Smithjg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JI know their is already a post on the hand sign, but damn, I just didn't want anyone to miss this tidbit of information.

While researching the Gene Simmons trademark attempt, I ran across some interesting info. The hook 'em horns hand sign that Randy Dork and friends so proudly throw up dozens of times per game, has a more appropriate alternate meaning. Their hand sign and the "sign of a cuckold" are apparently the same!!!

Looks like RD/CMSIII picked the right school after all. I wonder if he knew in advance that this would be his station in life or if the Ag that's pounding his exwife every night turned him into this? Either way, it's quite fitting!

The sips didn't even try and hide this info, they must be so proud, because it's posted right on their wiki page on the origins of the sign. From wiki.....

Quote:

Identical uses of the gesture

Main article: Sign of the horns

"THE CORNA GESTURE IS OFTEN USED TO IMPLY CUCKOLDRY. The gesture is also sometimes associated with the occult and satanism. [11]"

SIGN OF THE CUCK

https://goo.gl/images/PRRkcz

**Sorry, couldn't get the image to imbed, it's late and you know what it looks like anyway...**
Ronnie Mund
mercy post.
Canyon99
Please post more pics of your grandma standing by the Porsche.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.