TEXAS IS BACK AGAIN

29,194 Views | 332 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
Stevetex.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
petey88 said:

Stevetex. said:

David_Puddy said:

Stevetex. said:

Hey guys why don't we just start calling 2012 the
Should of, Could of, Would of year.

Ahhh, those are such fond memories.

You went 5-7.....in a terrible conference......and lost to Kansas. You've been irrelevant for awhile now. You guys hire a guy who had 3 losses in a scrub conference, and all of the sudden you're back and talking playoff berth again. You and your ilk on here sound like gigantic dumbasses, but that has never really stopped you before.

Who said playoff berth?

No one cares about that 3 loss BS but keep saying that to make Petey happy. He needs it.

Is he recruiting like he's a middle of the pack SEC coach trying to get his Mojo back?

No!!!!! The man is whipping y'all. He has now 4 of the top 5 players in Texas! What if he gets all 5?

I know, I know, we said that about chuck right. Chuck was wishful thinking, Herman is already winning in the off season, well actually he has won.

These are exciting times folks.

stevo

this isn;t about me, it's about you being a dumb ass stupid cock sucker, and I am wasting your time because you come her to "make" me happy

You moron, I am toying w/ your dumbass

get it,...****** ?

Hello Petey, how are you?

Flexbone
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

No!!!!! The man is whipping y'all. He has now 4 of the top 5 players in Texas! What if he gets all 5?

Yeah "4 of the top 5 players" from list created by your t-sip site owner Bobby Burton.....that's totally objective. If you look at this website, you dopes have 1 of the top 5 players as do we, with 3 uncommitted.

Texas has 4 of the top 5 in the composite ranking

Yet on the LINES....

Here's reality: we would stomp a mud hole in your tshirt team.
petey88
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yeah "4 of the top 5 players" from list created by your t-sip site owner Bobby Burton.....that's totally objective. If you look at this website, you dopes have 1 of the top 5 players as do we, with 3 uncommitted.

Yet on the LINES....

we all know he's a dumbass, I'm just trying to figure out which one of the clowns is up next.

stevo kicked off my morning

This jerk, or 76 is next

then the other idiot Chosen One
Your Friend
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yet on the LINES....

Suuuure you would
petey88
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yet on the LINES....

Suuuure you would

good afternoon dumbass
Your Friend
Howdy Pman
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yet on the LINES....

Suuuure you would

Why would you not include the list of an Aggie recruiting site that your dumb ass PAYS FOR? F'ing goober
Stevetex.
Will someone please post the link flex excluded that contradicts what 247 composite rates for the top football talent in Texas.

I had no idea how much pull Bobby Burton had vs the rest of the country.
goodAg80
AG
Stevetex. said:

Will someone please post the link flex excluded that contradicts what 247 composite rates for the top football talent in Texas.

You come across as very lazy.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yet on the LINES....

Suuuure you would
Are you serious? You're actually disputing this?
Texan1976
Stevetex. said:

Billy Liucci's rankings beg to differ. I mean if you don't realizw the unbiased truth of the Liucci top 44, we can't even talk.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Stevetex. said:

Billy Liucci's rankings beg to differ. I mean if you don't realizw the unbiased truth of the Liucci top 44, we can't even talk.
As opposed to the unbiased truth of 247? You make it WAY too easy.
88jrt06
AG
Texan1976 said:

Stevetex. said:

Whizkid: Here's your chance to expose * the Luccii Lie*.
Bring the stats, the proof.
After all, Billy just hangs w/JFF in Cabo all year, right?

We're just sayin'. I mean, Ketch has a signed pledge, so he's pure, right?
GAC06
AG
Wtf did I just read
brisket-n-beer
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Yet on the LINES....

Suuuure you would

You know it's true sip. What has Herman really done? And the only reason his Houston team beat blow u, Louisville and FSU is because those teams were clearly not ready to play. Any other time they smoke Houston and tequila tom.

You can't face reality that we play in a far more superior conference and our worst teams could wip your top teams anytime.
petey88
goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

well, he's a lazy dumbass sip
ABATTBQ11
AG
No. OU would be Mississippi and Tennessee state champions. Probably kick KU and SC's @$$es too. Auburn might be a good game...
Stevetex.
petey88 said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

well, he's a lazy dumbass sip

I see you Pete.
petey88

see your cross post for my reply

dumbass

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.