The Perfect representation of Big 12 media daze

6,594 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
goodAg80
AG
Reddit is stooping pretty low to attend that.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Vato had to ask a question about tceh amirite?
BQ_90
AG
So what truckstop is the Big XII holding their media days at this year?
MSU/SECALUM
He looks like he should've been in a Cheech & Chong movie or at a Grateful Dead concert.
45-70Ag
AG
I'm watching this terrible broadcast now. It looks like I was in charge of the venue and filming. Just terrible.
45-70Ag
AG
lol at the reporter who asked the Kansas coach that while you finished 2-10 you finished on a high note beating Texas and how do you capitalize on that?
David_Puddy
AG
Reddit has media credentials there? Good Lord
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Commish Bowlsby ..

Bowlsby is talking about the success of the conference in all sports right now. He expressed disappointment about not making the college football playoffs, but said they had a very good postseason.

Bowlsby said the Big 12 perception is because of not being in the playoffs. He said it gets tiresome because they play at a very high level. He says top to bottom, the Big 12 is the best in the country.

Quote:

Quote:
Bowlsby just praised the Big 12 officiating (insert sarcastic response here ...)

Anwar Richardson, Orangebloods Columnist

Bowlsby said he doesn't think there is a league in the country three top young coaches like the Big 12 - Tom Herman, Lincoln Riley and Matt Rhule
91_Aggie
AG
Even Bowlsby has to be tired of trying to polish that turd every year.
BohunkAg
AG
David_Puddy said:

Reddit has media credentials there? Good Lord

I think the Texags East Texas board could get credentialed there
45-70Ag
AG

45-70Ag
AG
Now for Bruce Feldman

45-70Ag
AG
2wealfth Man
AG
Quote:

Bob Bowlsby says he plans to sign a contract extension through 2024-25. Would carry Big 12 through new TV deal negotiations.
I expect the BDF death spiral to commence in late 2022 or 2023. The SEC should be close to a newly minted tier one deal and I think Big-10 should be in the heat of discussion for renewal again. I don't think the BDF has any more accounting tricks left to play at this point to get the per school numbers up.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19743196/why-2023-next-big-date-conference-shuffling
Flexbone
Weird how the SEC is his immediate thought as a benchmark. This was the first time the Big 12 had a winning record against the SEC in bowls since 2002, by the way.
Flexbone
And by the way, the Big 12 didn't distribute that number. Nor are te third tier rights netting anything even resembling substantial for anyone not named Texas (and even theirs isn't what it's sold to be). The Smoke and Mirrors Conference.
musicman55
AG
For all us olds, that dude in the first picture looks like he just came in from the set of Urban Cowboy...
BohunkAg
AG
Flexbone said:

Weird how the SEC is his immediate thought as a benchmark. This was the first time the Big 12 had a winning record against the SEC in bowls since 2002, by the way.
I would venture to guess the Big 12 wasn't even mentioned once at the SEC media days.
Mathguy64
AG

There are no words.
SlackerAg
AG
When Wolfman Jack is attending your media days, the clock is ticking.
Your Friend
BohunkAg said:

Flexbone said:

I would venture to guess the Big 12 wasn't even mentioned once at the SEC media days.

Didn't the bdf dominate the SEC in the bowls?
petey88
91_Aggie said:

Even Bowlsby has to be tired of trying to polish that turd every year.
bowelsby is that turd
petey88
Irish_Man said:

that's rich

the crowd is 5 mascots paying attention, others in the background not so much
Mathguy64
AG
petey88 said:

Irish_Man said:

that's rich

That's the longhorn laying down behind murderers row. He's contemplating how many of those teams he's going to lost to next year, thinking that the O/U is probably 2.5.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

BohunkAg said:

Flexbone said:

No.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

BohunkAg said:

Flexbone said:

You have 0 credit hours from any school in the Big 12, you bird chested weirdo.
Caesar4
AG
Your Friend said:

BohunkAg said:

Flexbone said:

Didn't the bdf dominate the SEC in the bowels?
FIFY
MooreTrucker
AG
Your Friend said:

BohunkAg said:

Flexbone said:

LOL. 2-1 is not "domination".
WestAustinAg
AG
Irish_Man said:

When will the amateur planners of the Big Xii realize that every year their stupid mascots embarrass them to no end. It's cornball stupid....and yet they continue to do it. I feel like its romperroom.
BohunkAg
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Irish_Man said:

When will the amateur planners of the Big Xii realize that every year their stupid mascots embarrass them to no end. It's cornball stupid....and yet they continue to do it. I feel like its romperroom.
The Hee Haw Conference.
Flashdiaz
AG
mathguy86 said:

petey88 said:

Irish_Man said:

that's rich

That's the longhorn laying down behind murderers row. He's contemplating how many of those teams he's going to lost to next year, thinking that the O/U is probably 2.5.
the longhorn doesn't really care about actual football as long as ticket and shirt sales are going... he's in full relax mode.
The Collective
AG
Could the Texags OR forum send boyd as our rep to BDF media days?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Quote:

Big 12 commish Bob Bowlsby defending conference strength: "I know that top to bottom we're the best in the country in terms of balance."
Technically, this is true.

All the teams in the conference suck just as equally, so there is a balance from top to bottom.
80s Guy
Flashdiaz said:

mathguy86 said:

petey88 said:

Irish_Man said:

that's rich

the longhorn doesn't really care about actual football as long as ticket and shirt sales are going... he's in full relax mode.
And he/she just smoked a bowl from De'Vonte's "not stash" so he/she DGAF...
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.