Auf Wiedersehen

13,406 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bitter Old Man
SchizoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=dirndl+chicks
txjortsagent
AG
Patch would end up ****ing Un and telling his dad he's happy either way
94DallasAG
AG
Spent 4 years of my childhood living in Munich and was able to travel Europe extensively. Absolutely loved it. Bayern Munich sponsored teams for Americans living in Munich so we could play in the German leagues. They had summer camps for us and we got to see them play in the Olympiastadion multiple times.

My favorite non American team. Went back for the World cup in 06 and got to go to the opening games in the new Alliance Stadium. One of the highlights of my life. Absolutely incredible.

Enjoy. I hope to go back soon
Texan1976
Southern Germany is one of my favorite places on Earth.
goodAg80
AG

goodAg80
AG
33's best case option

HeyMoe
AG
goodAg80 said:

33's best case option

Before you dismiss this one outright, you might find out what she got those medals for....
petey88

well,

have fun over there, I guess. Having sips move away from the State of Texas is a good thing IMO. I get it,..I haven't said much here, but had been joking about taking early retirement to my former co-workers for a couple of years.

Last summer about this time, I said to myself screw it, I'm done with this corporation. Gave my notice, stuck to it, all the little management types were telling me I can't retire for whatever reason. The kicker was when I was told I couldn't afford it.

I said watch me.

My last day was 8 months ago on July 4th this year.

People I have known for all my life, my age, all have quit because of medical. Not me, I walked away on my terms, not theirs, not anyone's.,...I don't frickin regret it one dam bit. I do what I want to do, each day when I wake up.

By end of day tomorrow, I plan to be facing south, purchasing water front property with cash to go do something.

Every day is a holiday.

Break a leg,...don't **** too close to your new place,...it stinks longer

Later

LonghornDub
33 - when the Horns go play U of Munich during Octoberfest, can you get us good tickets?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
goodAg80 said:

33's best case option

goodAg80
AG
HeyMoe said:

goodAg80 said:

33's best case option

Before you dismiss this one outright, you might find out what she got those medals for....

Truth be known. I gave her 3 of those medals.

wbt5845
AG

I envy you. I love Bavaria. I've had opportunities I've there but could never talk my wife into it.
Potcake
AG
33, is your Potcake dog going with you?
Potcake - Yes, we're taking him with us. That's a bit of a pain. We started the process some time ago because he needs an EU Pet Passport. Fortunately, I have enough friends that could connect me to EU registered vets. We're not leaving until just prior to Oktoberfest in September.

David_Puddy
AG
Good luck in Germany! You were definitely one of the best posters (all included - horn, Ags, tards) on OR. My cousin moved to West Germany - Dusseldorf a few months back for a 2 year stint and loves it. I'm jealous of all of the great travel destinations that are within arms reach from where you are.
CoachLB
33 - I am glad you are getting to live out your dream by moving to Germany. A group of guys from Germany who were in College Station working for a few months were staying at the hotel we stay at during A&M football season. We would sit out by the fire pit and talk every home game weekend. I really loved learning about their country and culture. I would love to visit Germany one day. That trip has been added to my bucket list. Have fun and keep all of us informed on how you are doing!
Muy
AG
How many schnitzengrubens do you plan on swallowing on day 1?

Safe journeys dude!
HeyMoe
AG
33 said:

Potcake - Yes, we're taking him with us. That's a bit of a pain. We started the process some time ago because he needs an EU Pet Passport. Fortunately, I have enough friends that could connect me to EU registered vets. We're not leaving until just prior to Oktoberfest in September.

So it's tougher to get a dog into Germany than these so-called "migrants"?
goodAg80
AG
HeyMoe said:

33 said:

So it's tougher to get a dog into Germany than these so-called "migrants"?
Tell them its a Syrian breed.
Update: I'm leaving tomorrow for Germany. I am just 42 posts short of Legend status. After 12 years, I couldn't even get that done before leaving. I'll cross that milestone from Germany while stalking OR and hoping for greatness from the Longhorns and Aggies.

Thanks for the friendship and entertainment.

Cheers,

goodAg80
AG
33 said:

Update: I'm leaving tomorrow for Germany. I am just 42 posts short of Legend status. After 12 years, I couldn't even get that done before leaving. I'll cross that milestone from Germany while stalking OR and hoping for greatness from the Longhorns and Aggies.

Cheers,

You know they have internet in Germany, right?

Google Translate says they call it "Internet".

In case you struggle with using it, just check in here and we will give you an unbiased breakdown of the horn's progress.
goodAg80 said:

33 said:

Cheers,

You know they have internet in Germany, right?

Google Translate says they call it "Internet".

In case you struggle with using it, just check in here and we will give you an unbiased breakdown of the horn's progress.
goodAg, yes. I'm definitely aware that the internet is global. I will look forward to the unbiased reporting on the Horns' progress.
petey88
33 said:

Cheers,

Good luck 33

You are of a good sort, and go have some of what I liked:

http://www.augustiner-braeu.de/en/home.html
Bitter Old Man
AG
There's a guy on Politics that knows where a good hore house is in Berlin...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.