Auf Wiedersehen

13,360 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bitter Old Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OR Aggies.

I just bought an apartment in Germany and will be moving there permanently in September. I have dual citizenship and it's been a plan of mine for some time to move back and enjoy the quality life of Europe.

Good luck to the Aggies and Longhorns. My new team will be Bayern Munich. Mia san Mia.

Thanks for having me as a guest on your site. It's been great hanging out here over the last 12 years. I hung around for the entertainment value and have enjoyed all that this forum has given.

I'll will be lurking for the next couple of months and then beyond that will post on rare occasions. I will follow the fortunes of the two greatest football teams in Texas. The Fightin' Texas Aggies and the Texas Longhorns.

Gig 'em and Hook 'em.

P.S. Feel free to post Friday pics fantastic German women.

MaterialAg
AG
Didn't know you were Muslim.
AgDotCom
33 said:

OR Aggies.

I just bought an apartment in Germany and will be moving there permanently in September. I have dual citizenship and it's been a plan of mine for some time to move back and enjoy the quality life of Europe.

Good luck to the Aggies and Longhorns. My new team will be Bayern Munich. Mia san Mia.

Thanks for having me as a guest on your site. It's been great hanging out here over the last 12 years. I hung around for the entertainment value and have enjoyed all that this forum has given.

I'll will be lurking for the next couple of months and then beyond that will post on rare occasions. I will follow the fortunes of the two greatest football teams in Texas. The Fightin' Texas Aggies and the Texas Longhorns.

Gig 'em and Hook 'em.

You're a good man, 33. As I've said here before, you're one of our better posters. You've been one of the most consistent posters here over the years and I have never known you to change your philosophy when convenient or bow to peer pressure. I'd rather hear some objectivity now and then rather than a 24/7 maroon echo chamber.

Best wishes and don't be a stranger.
Dr. Mephisto
AG

You DO know that Germany has internet too, don't you . . . ?

It's a series of tubes that reach REALLY far . . .
BohunkAg
AG
As Jorts once said, you're half the poster 66 was. Have fun.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Vaya con sauerkraut.
Schrute
goodAg80
AG
Sei nicht ein Fremder.

Wirst Du in Muenchen wohnen?

Ich wuenche Dir einen Haufen Moepse und Mosh.

Your Friend
We'll miss your pandering. Good luck in Deutschland
Ronnie Mund
Thanks for "checking in".
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Stay away from Hamburg.
Tom Doniphon
safe travels... f--ggot.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Make sure and report back on that quality of life as you assimilate with the fine folks from sandy areas. Would also recommend never going anywhere with a lady around those monsters but that shouldn't be a problem for you since you aren't on our team.
My consolidated response:

MaterialAg - Touche!

AgDotCom, YourFriend, Ronnie Mund, Wobei, Tom --- Thanks.

Dr. Mephisto - Yes, I walked into that. I will check the intertron now and then.

Bo - I'm hoping Jorts sends me off with a midget care package.

Schrute - Exactly why I'm going.

goodAg80 - Thanks, I'll be living in Freiburg, hiking in the Black Forest and drinking beer by the lake in Titisee-Neustadt.

goodAg80
AG
33 said:

My consolidated response:

MaterialAg - Touche!

AgDotCom, YourFriend, Ronnie Mund, Wobei, Tom --- Thanks.

Dr. Mephisto - Yes, I walked into that. I will check the intertron now and then.

Bo - I'm hoping Jorts sends me off with a midget care package.

Schrute - Exactly why I'm going.

goodAg80 - Thanks, I'll be living in Freiburg, hiking in the Black Forest and drinking beer by the lake in Titisee-Neustadt.

Lake "Titi" sounds like heaven.
ClickClack
AG
I just got back from Germany (primarily Bavaria) and was thoroughly impressed. I am actually considering looking for work over there. My wife lived there for ~6 years growing up through military.

What part are you moving to? Munich?

Any tips on getting over there myself?
oldvalleyrat
AG
33 said:

OR Aggies.

Gig 'em and Hook 'em.

I have been watching the quality of life in Germany at the mass riots at the G-20 meetings. I think I'll stay home.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Another teasip off to freeload on one of the great social democracies of europe. What will you do with your nutless bovine art history degree in the Fatherland? Move to Berlin and be a 'critic'?
chilimuybueno
AG
All the Germans will tell you Bavaria is not Germany. Munich used to be a lot of fun. The immigration may be changing that...
TXAGBQ76
AG
Best of luck
HeyMoe
AG
If Merkel comes to understand that she's got tsips moving to the Fatherland, she might finally rethink that whole open borders thing.
ClickClack
AG
chilimuybueno said:

All the Germans will tell you Bavaria is not Germany. Munich used to be a lot of fun. The immigration may be changing that...

Bavaria is quintessential Germany.
chilimuybueno
AG
That's not what the rest of Germany thinks.
Ag83
AG
Fick die Schlucke
txjortsagent
AG
May your sausage be engorged with giant deuschenfrackels
brainman5000
brainman5000
AG
Hmmm I guess no Arabic allowed here. Oh well, I think 33 will get more immersion training than I did. And I was a linguist in the military. Good luck, 33.
ac04

brainman5000
AG
Your Friend said:

brainman5000 said:

Hmmm I guess no Arabic allowed here. Oh well, I think 33 will get more immersion training than I did. And I was a linguist in the military. Good luck, 33.

Were you cunning?

Is there an award for "dumbest post of the day"? Or do we all "win" that by default?
aggie7911
no one cares
SWCBonfire
AG
Quote:

Thanks, I'll be living in Freiburg, hiking in the Black Forest and drinking beer by the lake in Titisee-Neustadt.

You're doing this correctly. VERY nice.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Quote:

drinking beer by the lake in Titisee-Neustadt
HeyMoe
AG
Your Friend said:

Why don't you leave too, Patch?

I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Best wishes, 33
goodAg80
AG
HeyMoe said:

Your Friend said:

Why don't you leave too, Patch?

I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.
North Korea doesn't deserve that kind of punishment.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.