Perverted Little Tarts: Baylor, the gift that keeps on giving

6,621 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Demosthenes81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In emails, then-Baylor regent calls students suspected of drinking 'perverted little tarts'

Quote:

Then-Baylor University Regent Neal "Buddy" Jones referred to female students he suspected of drinking alcohol as "perverted little tarts," "very bad apples," "insidious and inbred" and "the vilest and most despicable of girls" in 2009 emails to a faculty adviser, according to documents filed in a Title IX lawsuit against the university.

Ten alleged sexual assault victims suing Baylor attached the emails in a Friday legal filing to show a culture "using the alcohol policy as a pretext to shame, silence and threaten to expel a female student."
Quote:

Jones then wrote that Davis, who he called "my main ally, my main conspirator, my main compadre, my main cohort, my partner in all our efforts," was being "such an apologist for the vilest and most despicable of girls."

"I am just sick," he wrote. "Those perverted little tarts had better be thanking their lucky stars that my guns are all aimed at a worse group of insidious scoundrels than themselves for the time being."
Is there a limit on the number of zeros that can be printed on a check?
45-70Ag
AG
Holy ****

Insidious tarts

Not to mention inbred. Bwahahahahaha
Macarthur
Wow. I didn't think my opinion of that institution could be lowered. I was wrong.
Bucketrunner
Nothing is lower than Baylor. Nothing.

But that's not new.
Lungblood
He's a lobbyist

HillCo Partners
823 Congress Ave., Suite 900
Austin, Texas 78701
512-480-8962
Prune Tracy
That check is going to have to have a foldout like a Playboy to fit all the zeros.
Madman
AG
Does this man have a daughter? I wonder what she thinks of her father's opinions?
AgCat93
AG
Madman said:

Does this man have a daughter? I wonder what she thinks of her father's opinions?

Probably too busy cooking and cleaning to offer a response.
dds08
AG
I wonder if this tickles Satan; if things like this makes him smile.
txjortsagent
AG
The problem is that they'll be in front of a Waco jury barring a forum non conveniens motion.

Get that in front of any other city in Texas, and it'll be unprecedented.
jja79
AG
The man's profession is lobbyist. He knows a tart when he sees one.
chupacabra tacos
AG
Probably my FF team name this season.
Ragoo
AG
chupacabra tacos said:

Probably my FF team name this season.
league name change to insidious scoundrels
mazzag
AG
txjortsagent said:

The problem is that they'll be in front of a Waco jury barring a forum non conveniens motion.

Get that in front of any other city in Texas, and it'll be unprecedented.

Why should this matter?

Quote:

The e-mails do not appear to be related to any sexual assault investigations. But former Democratic state Rep. Jim Dunnam of Waco the lawyer for 10 women suing the school for failing to comply with Title IX, a federal statute that bans discrimination against women on campus said the documents bolster his case. He argues Baylor used its strict code of conduct prohibiting student drinking "as a tool to discriminate against female students, not just those involving sexual assault victims."

That man is an entrenched bu grad with a well earned settlement coming his way.
45-70Ag
AG
He's as Waco and Baylor as any one person can be. And he's s former democratic state representative that no doubt knows jones well.

Dunnam will sue anyone
mazzag
AG
He has an agenda against them. One reason why he's not a state rep anymore.
mazzag
AG
Makes me wonder how much do I despise my school to sue them.
CrottyKid
AG
How backwards can you be that you think anyone who drinks is inbred? Absolutely ridiculous.
Lungblood
Quote:

How backwards can you be that you think anyone who drinks is inbred? Absolutely ridiculous.

Baylor Bold
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Don't even get him started on the subject of dancing.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Quote:

"This is a group of very bad apples," he wrote. "No wonder Standards won't deal with infractions. They are as guilty as others. It is insidious and inbred. Worse than the BAA."

Jones referred to the Baylor Alumni Association, a group that was then embroiled in an adversarial relationship with the university. Both sides reached a settlement in March 2016 after a bitter legal battle that included dueling lawsuits and Baylor's demolition of the alumni association's campus headquarters in 2013.
Holy sh*t, I had completely forgotten about that.

What kind of a f-ed up university do you have to be to have the administrators and the alumni association not just not get along....but actively LOATHE each other? I mean, hate each other so much that lawsuits are common and the school bulldozes the alumni association's campus building?

Can you imagine A&M demolishing the Clayton Williams Center just out of spite?

This "school" in Waco is a national joke now. Burn it down.
AgDotCom
I think you have to be inbred to send FOIA-eligible emails to memorialize words you'd normally use after running through a handle of Crown.

Especially when you're (allegedly) smart enough to know what could happen.

Edit: I guess it's not FOIA-able given that it's Baylor. But you know discovery is lurking out there.
Lungblood
AgDotCom said:

I think you have to be inbred to send FOIA-eligible emails to memorialize words you'd normally use after running through a handle of Crown.

Especially when you're (allegedly) smart enough to know what could happen.

Edit: I guess it's not FOIA-able given that it's Baylor. But you know discovery is lurking out there.

Arrogant inbred pos
LHIOB
AG
Its good to see where the moral center of America can be found.
Jack Cheese
AG
Nothing would please me more than if a sinkhole would open up and swallow that putrid campus into the deepest bowels of the earth, never to be thought of again.
petey88

we had to deal with a bunch of arrogant, fat, drunk, stupid baylro alumni this past Sunday at the hotel. Only one guy, who I thought was OK, turned out he insulted my 40 year best friend Ag. Of course, he didn't tell us he was baylro scum at first. My buddy went to lobby, came back, told me what happened. The ******* idiots apologized the next day to him. I wouldn't even acknowledge their presence.

Buddy just told the whole crowd they were rapists, and walked away.

Stupid MF'ers,...funniest part was half the guests that showed up after we did, were all Aggies. Literally, 50 % of the place were Texas A&M graduates.

Dumbass fat, stupid, drunk, slobs, baylro grads.
BiochemAg97
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Quote:

"This is a group of very bad apples," he wrote. "No wonder Standards won't deal with infractions. They are as guilty as others. It is insidious and inbred. Worse than the BAA."

Jones referred to the Baylor Alumni Association, a group that was then embroiled in an adversarial relationship with the university. Both sides reached a settlement in March 2016 after a bitter legal battle that included dueling lawsuits and Baylor's demolition of the alumni association's campus headquarters in 2013.

What kind of a f-ed up university do you have to be to have the administrators and the alumni association not just not get along....but actively LOATHE each other? I mean, hate each other so much that lawsuits are common and the school bulldozes the alumni association's campus building?

The didn't demo the building just out of spite. Baylor needed it gone so they could build a bridge to the toilet bowl stadium. Otherwise students might not have figured out how to get to the football games.
45-70Ag
AG
Somehow they have two alumni organizations
petey88
BiochemAg97 said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Quote:

The didn't demo the building just out of spite. Baylor needed it gone so they could build a bridge to the toilet bowl stadium. Otherwise students might not have figured out how to get to the football games.

well, that and if I remember correctly, they only constructed 2000 parking spaces by the toilet bowl. The bridge was for old baylro scum in wheel chairs that had to park elsewhere as well. At that time, the waco residents on the north side of the toilet bowl thought they had easy money for yard parking. The south side folks, (businesses included), had a surge of income because they were charging $10-$25 to park to walk or roll their wheel chairs over the bridge. South side was not quite the crime ghetto as the north side.

ya gotta love baylro & waco thinkers
afs3
#burnitdown

https://apnews.com/1d148faea0424144bec31ab5a21648b3/Baylor-settles-lawsuit-with-woman-who-alleged-sexual-assault
BiochemAg97
AG
afs3 said:

#burnitdown

https://apnews.com/1d148faea0424144bec31ab5a21648b3/Baylor-settles-lawsuit-with-woman-who-alleged-sexual-assault
Given they actually started an investigation, but for some unexplained reason stopped interacting with the victim, probably makes this one of the weaker title IX suits Baylor faces. The cases alleging they completely failed to comply with title IX requirements will probably be harder to settle.
T Durden
AG
Same "buddy" winning this award?

http://baylorlariat.com/2012/04/20/anti-abuse-group-to-recognize-bu-regent/

https://goo.gl/images/FD49Jh
ABATTBQ11
AG
Irish_Man said:

Somehow they have two alumni organizations

They hate themselves
AgCat93
AG
T Durden said:

Same "buddy" winning this award?

http://baylorlariat.com/2012/04/20/anti-abuse-group-to-recognize-bu-regent/

https://goo.gl/images/FD49Jh

One and the same.
T Durden
AG
Maybe Buddy should consider giving that award back?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.