How did SEC teams do in baseball this year, you ask

5,482 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rec
Our-turn-to-rule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
3 teams make it to Omaha, 2 are in the final (unfortunately Ags eliminated)

Another Championship to our conference and that means....mo money baby!!

Still thinking it was a bad move for us to put you in the rear view mirror...bwhaaaa
I didn't ask. I rooted for the Aggies and the Horned Frogs. When they lost, I didn't care any more.
Your Friend
Man I was really hoping for an all Big 12 finals. *******it
etexorange
When will you have the parade in College Station celebrating those SEC national championships?
RGLAG85
AG
etexorange said:

When will you have the parade in College Station celebrating those SEC national championships?
Hypothetically speaking let's say we did, there's no way in hell it would approach how pathetic the parades are on your campus!
TXAGBQ76
AG
No parades and no asterisks like your t-shirt school does
Jock 07
AG
Certainly couldn't be any more pathetic than this

http://amarillo.com/stories/012999/spo_LD0677.shtml#.WVAIKIVOmEc
Potcake
AG
etexorange said:

Moot Court natty

AgCat93
AG
etexorange said:

Parade not needed. Permanent monument located in College Station along Wellborn Rd. Seats 102,000.
etexorange
A parade honoring a Heisman Trophy winner is considered pathetic? That's an odd reaction.

Speaking of that parade, see the guy on the left? He's your new Daddy.

Potcake
AG
Maybe it's just me, but my Dad knows how to swing a sledgehammer and doesn't kiss young men.
etexorange
Cool. But can he outscheme opponents at Iowa State, Rice and Ohio State, gaining a reputation as a mastermind? Probably not.
Potcake
AG
He better F'n worry about outscheming Iowa State.......and Cal, and Okie Lite, and ou, and Kansas, and .......
HTownAg98
Funny, I don't remember us having a parade for Johnny when he won the Heisman. In fact, I don't know of any school besides the sips that has thrown a parade for a Heisman winner.

Oh, and masterminds don't lose to likes of SMU, Navy, and Memphis.
etexorange
Quote:

Funny, I don't remember us having a parade for Johnny when he won the Heisman
Probably because A&M administrators didn't want a tatted-up drug addict to fall off the wagon (literally) during a parade in a town that he hates at heart.
HTownAg98
You do realize you are defending Ricky Williams, yes?
etexorange
Don't really remember Ricky Williams making an ass of himself in public while barhopping on heroin and cocaine, but I'm sure you'll remind me if he did.
always gig em
AG
nvm
Potcake
AG
To be fair, Vincent never won a Heisman.
Jock 07
AG
A parade for a Cottton bowl win. How sad. Almost as sad as claiming conference championships with * while not actually playing for said championship
HTownAg98
etexorange said:

Don't really remember Ricky Williams making an ass of himself in public while barhopping on heroin and cocaine, but I'm sure you'll remind me if he did.

Dumbass, Ricky was thrown out of the NFL because he couldn't stop smoking weed.
David_Puddy
AG
etexorange said:

No that dumbass went an lived in tents in the desert and smoked copious amounts of weed on the regular. Williams was always making an ass of himself there just weren't enough cameras around back then. Defending Ricky Williams....get the f outta here with that nonsense
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! The new Charlie could not scheme a winning game plan against SMU, San Diego State. Memphis State nor Navy (who played with a back-up QB and a second and third string RB)-> and yet you are worshipping him as if he is the real Charlie Strong!

BTW, My daddy new how to hold a sledge hammer and could knock down walls- not himself- and he did not kiss young men- but he fits perfectly in Austin!
GrapevineAg
AG
Nope, not making an ass of himself at all...

WSCTR
LtZogg
etexorange said:

Let's give credit where credt's due. This is a pretty good comeback.
80s Guy
GrapevineAg said:

Nope, not making an ass of himself at all...

marble rye
AG
etexorange said:

Quote:

Funny, I don't remember us having a parade for Johnny when he won the Heisman
Probably because A&M administrators didn't want a tatted-up drug addict to fall off the wagon (literally) during a parade in a town that he hates at heart.

So many things wrong with this post. Try grabbing your ankles instead of straws, dumbass.
dreyOO
Don't act like it was just a parade for wicki. There were also third place rings with "explosive power" on them. Big time victors that year.
91_Aggie
AG
Texas lost to Kansas in FOOTBALL. Why would any sip show up here talking smack??

nu awlins ag
AG
etexorange said:

Cool. But can he outscheme opponents at Iowa State, Rice and Ohio State, gaining a reputation as a mastermind? Probably not.
What about Navy?
aggiedad55
AG
Exactly what 91_Aggie said!!
91_Aggie said:

Texas lost to Kansas in FOOTBALL. Why would any sip show up here talking smack??

The answer is quite simple. Euclidean style logic has no permanent place on this forum but will selectively exist for brief flashes.
APHIS AG
And to think this was a down year for SEC baseball.
Credible Source
AG
Remember when a Charlie Strong was our daddy?
Rec
AG
My Daddy had hair, then he didn't, then he did?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.