Bev Kearney lawsuit will be coming back to life

4,634 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MaterialAg
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas Supreme Court refuses to block ex-Longhorns track coach Bev Kearney lawsuit

Quote:

"This means Ms. Kearney's case will be coming back to life," said Kearney's attorney, Jody Mask. "Absolutely, we will be seeking those depositions as soon as we are allowed."
HeyMoe
AG
If tu was smart they'd try to pay her off in fake d*cks, which they seem to have in abundance.
Jock 07
AG
J.P. 03
AG
Sounds like the perfect way to commemorate the Title IX 45th anniversary today.
HTownAg98
They let stand some of her claims. Fortunately for us, they said that sovereign immunity didn't apply to some claims, so she can proceed with her case.

The wheels of justice grind very slowly...
RK
AG
Like a patient stripper.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
And the boosters will pay her off to keep her quiet, most likely before the season starts.
Señor Chang
AG
So how does this work? If Bev's lawyers want to depose Major Appletits does he have to show up?
ABATTBQ11
AG
HeyMoe said:

If tu was smart they'd try to pay her off in fake d*cks, which they seem to have in abundance.

They have plenty of real d*cks, too, just not any pe*ises.
This will be interesting to watch unfold finally.
Aggie97
AG
Seor Chang said:

So how does this work? If Bev's lawyers want to depose Major Appletits does he have to show up?

They already deposed him. It's sealed right now. The next people are Mack and Deloss.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
txjortsagent
AG
Jody Mask, the lawyer they quoted, is a good buddy of mine from Gilmer, Texas.

A good Aggie buddy of mine.
RAB87
AG
Hope they bring back Old Freak Nasty, Powers, Dodds, Brown and Strong to testify. And Applewhite to explain how poking the chubby trainer while his wife was preggers warranted so little disciplinary action, while Bev was terminated for a similarly offensive offense.
HtownAg92
AG
I'd like them to depose Herman too, under the guise of seeing if things have changed, whether injunctive relief is necessary. Just to have that smarmy hothead unravel and explode.
88jrt06
AG
Bump de bump-bump.

Already approaching a half-mil in tu legal fees to private attorneys.
Doh!
aggiedad55
AG
Bev finally going to be paid off to withdraw the case. In a few years maybe the baylor rape victims will see some sort of justice.
Showstopper
AG
HeyMoe said:

To be fair, they have lots of real d*cks as well. Almost every sip I know...
McInnis80
Someone please help me, but I thought that they case was settled until the BOR had to approve the agreement and Wallace Hall went ballistic about the amount. Now with the new BOR members picked by Abbott who are all members of the don't rock the boat club, this will probably settle before any more depos are taken. I don't know if the amount has to be made public, t would be willing to bet it will not be cheap. Whatever amount it is, it will be money well spent to avoid airing dirty laundry.

Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
txjortsagent said:

Jody Mask, the lawyer they quoted, is a good buddy of mine from Gilmer, Texas.

A good Aggie buddy of mine.
I came here to say this same thing . . . although he's not a "good buddy," I know him and am close with other members of his family. Had no idea he was her attorney! Hell, I thought were still in North Carolina.
MaterialAg
AG
RK said:

Like a patient stripper.
I think Bev would like the buffet at T-town.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.