Whorns can KISS it goodbye

9,146 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgCat93
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BostonAg74 said:

One of my proudest moments in college was the time I convinced a Texas sorority girl that the hook 'em sign was derived from a hand signal used in ancient Greece whereby Eunuchs would greet each other on the street. The two middle fingers turned down, representing missing testicles, were actually the most significant element of the gesture, and the extended outside fingers served no other purpose than to draw attention to the middle fingers.

In all fairness, she was pretty drunk, but considering the fact that I made the whole thing up on the spot, I was still pretty proud of myself.
You made it all up? I think you missed the timing, but it's been the sign of the cuckold in parts of Europe for a long time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/galleries/Rude-hand-gestures-of-the-world/rude6/
Quote:

Informing a friend that his wife has been unfaithful is an unhappy and delicate task. Fortunately, in many countries, it is simple to do: one simply gives him the Corna. A very old sign, the Corna dates back at least 2,500 years and represents a bull's horns (bulls were commonly castrated to make them calmer).
APHIS AG
Just wait until Randy hears about this!!!

A t.u. "gesture" stolen by KISS.
LegettHall
Without the paint and everything else that has nothing to do with rock n roll, Simmons and his pals would have been digging ditches for a living, which is honorable.

I hate KISS almost as badly as I hate Texas. No. Not even close, but KISS sucked starting, midcareer, and still do. Digging ditches or a Circus is where they belonged, and still do.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
But what about these guys?

https://www.bookminikiss.net
Tamu_mgm
AG
Ragoo said:

EliteZags said:

Does anyone have a lamer hand gesture than us?
basically everyone from the old SWC started using hand gestures following the "gig'em".
BiochemAg97
AG
Gene abandoned the application two week after filing it.

Ill conceived application where he quickly came to his senses, or publicity stunt?
AgCat93
AG
BiochemAg97 said:

Gene abandoned the application two week after filing it.

Ill conceived application where he quickly came to his senses, or publicity stunt?

The latter.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.