Bobby Petrino Suspended at Louisville

7,171 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SlackerAg
Bitter Old Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EDIT: My Bad, I misread it as Petrino, not Pitino.... I thought Petrino was back to his motorcycle-riding, intern-banging ways.....

Nothing to see here, move on....
aggiebrad94
AG
Was he helping recruit basketball players?
EastSideAg2002
Doesnt the original thread title need to come first before the pun one...ie RICK PITINO
Ronnie Mund
Who the hell is Bobby Petrino?
Bitter Old Man
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Who the hell is Bobby Petrino?

AgEng06
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

EDIT: My Bad, I misread it as Petrino, not Pitino.... I thought Petrino was back to his motorcycle-riding, intern-banging ways.....

Nothing to see here, move on....
What about the Bobby/Rick thing? How'd you misread that?
Bitter Old Man
AG
My Penance....

http://deadspin.com/5901394/over-two-month-period-bobby-petrino-exchanged-200-messages-with-former-miss-motorcycle-mania-bikini-model
Bitter Old Man
AG
The headline was Pitino Suspended......

Didn't say Bobby or Rick
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

My Penance....

http://deadspin.com/5901394/over-two-month-period-bobby-petrino-exchanged-200-messages-with-former-miss-motorcycle-mania-bikini-model

That guy likes his trim. No doubt
goodAg80
AG

DannyDuberstein
AG
The bigger news is they may strip that 2013 national title from them.

Quote:

It's also unclear if Louisville will keep its 2012-13 national championship after the committee issued "a vacation of basketball records in which student-athletes competed while ineligible from December 2010 and July 2014." The NCAA said the school must provide a list of games impacted by the decision within 45 days.
Tom Hagen
AG
Pitino got 18 years of payments for 30 seconds of pleasure. That's worse than anything the NCAA can dish out.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

The NCAA ruled Pitino "violated NCAA head coach responsibility rules" by failing to monitor the activities of former assistant Andre McGee, who is alleged to have hired strippers to entertain players and recruits.

And Baylor gets a pass ..... ?????
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
Although off topic, the lane kiffin song isn't too bad either

Wildcat
AG
CNN
Quote:

University of Louisville head basketball coach Rick Pitino received a five-game ACC suspension on Thursday for his role in the Cardinals' prostitute scandal, the NCAA announced.
Pitino will miss the first five conference games of the 2017-18 season as a result, and noted Louisville received four years of probation.

Louisville must also vacate wins that involved ineligible players, though it's currently unclear if that applies to the Cardinals' 2013 national championship.

Louisville president Greg Postel released a statement saying the school will appeal the sanctions, calling the punishment "excessive."

Pitino said the determination was "unjust" and he has "lost faith in the NCAA," per Eric Crawford of WDRB.

So the NCAA put into place scholarship reductions, vacated some wins (perhaps a national title) and suspended the head coach. This was for providing prostitutes to recruits.

What would the punishment be if the girls weren't consenting adults, but rather victims of sexual assault?
Bitter Old Man
AG
Wildcat said:

What would the punishment be if the girls weren't consenting adults, but rather victims of sexual assault?

Then everything would be ok, as long as they said they didn't know about it...
W
AG
Pitino...Petrino...2 sides of the same coin
petey88

I didn't try to find it, but after the Petrino thing, there was a photo out of some Arkansas student riding a moped around campus with a blond blow up doll on back

funny
SlackerAg
AG
Petrino, Pitino, Paterno. There's a pattern...
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
I'm surprised no one has posted about the potential implications of this on Baylor.
Ag_EE
AG
MikeRoEconomist
wbt5845
AG
I work with Jessica Dorrell's dad. Words cannot describe how pissed he was at her for getting involved with that *******.
Tom Hagen
AG
wbt5845 said:

I work with Jessica Dorrell's dad. Words cannot describe how pissed he was at her for getting involved with that *******.
She was obviously pissed at him also. Chicks who date much older men have daddy issues.
45-70Ag
DannyDuberstein
AG
I can't believe that dude still went through with marrying her. What kind of low self esteem does it take to marry a chick who was ****ing some other guy (over a long period of time) while you were engaged to her?
nu awlins ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I can't believe that dude still went through with marrying her. What kind of low self esteem does it take to marry a chick who was ****ing some other guy (over a long period of time) while you were engaged to her?
Because she prolly does things that most women won't....
DannyDuberstein
AG
You rent a girl like Jessica. You don't buy.
nu awlins ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

You rent a girl like Jessica. You don't buy.
I know that, but he was renting to BUY.
SlackerAg
AG
He was leasing to upgrade later with a newer model.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.