Broken Radio

4,762 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fat Vints tore his hamstring while "not running hard" and will miss the start of the Canadian season.
mellison
AG
Come on Vince, drink it off!! [/Mack Brown clapping]
DifferenceMaker Ag
MRI of Vint's hamstring:

Looks pretty serious.
petey88

Sapper Redux
This image was taken seconds before the injury:

BohunkAg
AG
Man, that's a wide ass jersey!

goodAg80
AG
http://www.theonion.com/article/vince-young-rewatches-2006-rose-bowl-game-alone-at-29379
Potcake
AG
Howdy Coach Sumlin
marble rye
AG
What a knob.
aTm2004
AG
Deer Direary,

I wunt to play the football butt my bodi is two big two let me play good. I just tore my ham string and it hurts very much bad.

- vINTs

P.S. It is cold down hear in Canadian
Biz Ag
AG
I thought Vints was supposed to wear #6?
Brazos Born
Metric System conversion.
jackie childs
BizAg83 said:

I thought Vints was supposed to wear #6?
he thinks he is
Your Friend
As I turned to my dad and loudly proclaimed, "we did it!" as the UT players stormed onto the Field on that crisp January Pasadena evening, Vince young forever cemented himself as my personal hero and I will always be indebted to him for the joy he brings me every time I reflect on his performance.
up-n-aTm
AG
Your Friend said:

As I turned to my dad and loudly proclaimed, "we did it!" as the UT players stormed onto the Field on that crisp January Pasadena evening, Vince young forever cemented himself as my personal hero and I will always be indebted to him for the joy he brings me every time I reflect on his performance.

What the hell is this ******ry?
CoachLB
I do not mean this to be funny. What is cemented in my mind is the sad way this guy has turned out. The fact that Texas gave Vince a degree when I am sure he has trouble reading and writing. The fact he wasted millions of dollars and is now reduced to doing the only thing he knows which is football well passed his prime. His fake job at Texas, his DWI. Johhny Manziel made bad choices but it was not because of a lack of intelligence. He has the mental capability to get a real degree. Vince was passed through and used for football reasons only. Now it looks like Texas is getting tired and kicking him to the curb. The CFL. was his last chance. I am interested to see if you guys that look up to him and the school who used him just lets him continue to spiral down or gets him real help.
DifferenceMaker Ag
CoachLB said:

I do not mean this to be funny. What is cemented in my mind is the sad way this guy has turned out. The fact that Texas gave Vince a degree when I am sure he has trouble reading and writing. The fact he wasted millions of dollars and is now reduced to doing the only thing he knows which is football well passed his prime. His fake job at Texas, his DWI. Johhny Manziel made bad choices but it was not because of a lack of intelligence. He has the mental capability to get a real degree. Vince was passed through and used for football reasons only. Now it looks like Texas is getting tired and kicking him to the curb. The CFL. was his last chance. I am interested to see if you guys that look up to him and the school who used him just lets him continue to spiral down or gets him real help.
Help??

You mean going through grades K-12 all over again, Billy Madison style, and studying this time? How, exactly can anyone help him? I agree with your point, but at some point, it is what it is. He'll survive, and he'll always have the memories.
petey88

I find it funny, and certainly find it hilarious that vints is such a sip hero. He's a certified dumbass and fits the bill to be a sip. The guy can't spell, think, and is dumber that a fricken tree,...but the sips pay him to be one of their own that they look up to.

perfect fit
CoachLB
Help? I do not mean to take care of him. I have great memories. None of them feed my family etc. I have been a player or a coach most of my life. The saddest thing is to see guys come out of football broke with no other life skills and living in the past. That pretty much sums up Vince.
aTm2004
AG
Your Friend said:

You probaby do it daily if you watch the LHN.
Federale01
AG
That's funny. I turned to my dad and said, "that game was bullsheet, his knee was down."
ArcticPenguin
Federale01 said:

That's funny. I turned to my dad and said, "that game was bullsheet, his knee was down."
I did the same with my girlfriend
aTm2004
AG
His knee wasn't down.

Paradise Ag
AG
Vince Young and his Wonderlic have a degree from The University of Texas.

That is all.
aginlakeway
AG
Looks down to me.
MyComputerCareer
http://www.tsn.ca/roughriders-release-quarterback-young-1.782047
foat wuth ag
AG
and, he's done.
mellison
AG
Is it too late to apply for the fall semester at Texas? Grad school here we come!
petey88

Just wondering, did he take LOA or resign the sip job he had ?

Don't figure it matters much anyway, you know they will rehire him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.