Clearly the Rivalry is Dead...

6,688 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BiochemAg97
class12of
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But now, instead of playing each other, we have "savage" tweets. So much better.

Lungblood
What a fkin pathetic looser. No way Booze could even make this guy's life any worse.
Wildcat
AG
Just about every one of the talking points trotted out by their SID during conference realignment was more pathetic than calling that institution "tu".

That said, traffic must be pretty slow on the blog for them to start trolling clicks from a non-rival's fan base with poor attempts at smack talk.

class12of
AG
Not to mention that they used to call themselves "T.U.".... Revisionist history I guess.

AgCat93
AG
Must be a seriously boring day at their news desk.
Ragoo
AG
I am sure that BON knows that Jermaine is not so much an Aggie fan as he is more an Aggie NFL OL.
Ragoo
AG
meanwhile aggie beat writers still have sports to follow for 2017 academic year....
Maroon Dawn
AG
Who else had completely forgotten Sip athletics and their butthurt was still a thing until they saw this post?
Caesar4
AG
Keep dancing for us, BO Nation....your primary purpose is to provide humorous and/or embarrassing comments that everyone else can laugh about.
txjortsagent
AG
Why do they think it's legitimate smack to keep repeating the name they gave themselves? It's not like some committee got together and decided they are THE one.

It's like me naming my private part "Girth Mcfatschlong." It doesn't make it true. But every time one of my friends is gonna get some, I'm going to post it's not like he's got Girth Mcfatschlong to work with like I do.
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

It's like me naming my private part "Girth Mcfatschlong." It doesn't make it true. But every time one of my friends is gonna get some, I'm going to post it's not like he's got Girth Mcfatschlong to work with like I do

#fakenews :-)
DifferenceMaker Ag
Ragoo said:

I am sure that BON knows that Jermaine is not so much an Aggie fan as he is more an Aggie NFL OL.
They have forgotten that OL are actually drafted to play in the NFL.
Jock 07
AG
I love the fact that those ******s get all butthurt over us calling ourselves the Texas Aggies.
RAB87
AG
Here's to London with the kill-shot.
lataqueria
One t-sip expressing an elitist, arrogant attitude. That's to be expected, especially since they don't have anything sports related to talk about.

But it hacks me off that Aggies reward him by responding to the troll. He'd probably commit suicide if nobody responded to him.
Sean Mercer
I thought they were The University of Texsa?
TheDoctor
AG
We've been the Texas Aggies longer than they've consistently been "The University of Texas".

If this is the level of smack they've devolved to, their lives suck.
Bottlehead90
AG
We are in their heads
This thread has potential.
88jrt06
AG
London whooped us all, and we're trained semi-pros!
Dude's got 2 careers coming up!
wbt5845
AG
I hate how BON tries to stir something up and many willing Aggies jump right in.

I don't care about Texas athletics. They're a smaller school in a smaller conference. I think about them as often as I think about New Mexico or Nevada.
AGinHI
AG

No, we are not.

dixichkn
AG
lataqueria said:

One t-sip expressing an elitist, arrogant attitude. That's to be expected, especially since they don't have anything sports related to talk about.

But it hacks me off that Aggies reward him by responding to the troll. He'd probably commit suicide if nobody responded to him.
Solid username
petey88
AGinHI said:

No, we are not.

sip pride at it's best, what a bunch of wimps
WHOOP!'91
AG
AGinHI said:

No, we are not.

Dude on the right didn't have to go out and buy one for the march, he keeps that somewhere close to his bed.
always gig em
AG
bevo was originally named 13-0

you're welcome tu, you're quite welcome

and I for one am so glad we're not "texas"
wilhunting
Schrute Farms
That's some solid mental real estate to be in his head at midnight.
88jrt06
AG
La Universidad de Tejas.

By all means----it's yours.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
always gig em said:

They've tried to say that the steer is named after a beer...
ABATTBQ87
AG
always gig em said:

A few months ago my neighbor comes over, and he is wearing a Longhorn cap and I pick on him a little bit about it, and then he asks me this question: "Is it a big deal that my grandfather branded BEVO?"

I was stunned and asked him what he meant, and he proceeded to tell me that his grandfather was Merlin Mitchell, class of 1917, and that his grandfather was part of the branding party; the group had formed up in College Station, proceeded to drive to Gainesville, TX and then on to Austin. His grandmother was a coed at tu and she knew about the event and may have taken the pictures of them in their car and around the fire.

I looked Merlin up in the 1917 yearbook, and am posting his senior picture and write up of him here: look very closely at his accomplishments:

ABATTBQ87
AG
from the 1917 Long Horn:

SteveBott
AG
Post that on the Duke thread
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

A&M fans can call themselves the Texas Aggies and call Texas TU, but that won't ever change the fact that A&M is not THE University OF Texas
Stupid sips. It's tu.

No caps.

Those MF'ers can't get anything right.
88jrt06
AG
Pg. 2, properly framed, would make my office *pop*.
Takin' orders?

So, our guys came in peace, drank sips under the table, then extracted key intel leading to a tat-session..and named their mascot, to boot.
Yeah, **** with TAMC in 1917....yeah, 1917.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.