Coog National Championship

5,659 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
88jrt06 said:

I don't think he trolls much.
He wants to form a loose alliance to dump all over tu.
He's aware that we would lead it. Who else?
I'm cool with it.

Forming alliances by bragging about a measly 4x1 title to a school that dwarfs them in track,including this year, seems like an odd way to go about it, but you know your state better than I.
BBDP
AG
http://www.12thman.com/news/2017/5/26/track-and-field-aggie-senior-fred-kerley-runs-43-70-at-ncaa-west-to-break-collegiate-400m-record.aspx

Yes
petey88
oragator said:

88jrt06 said:

I'm cool with it.

Forming alliances by bragging about a measly 4x1 title to a school that dwarfs them in track,including this year, seems like an odd way to go about it, but you know your state better than I.

well, Bill is a bit odd, but that;s the UH faction. I'm oldarmy, and even when in school, we laughed about Cougar High, as many Ags were from the Houston area. Ironic in a way, yet we didn't trash t.u. much, as we didn't have a hell of a lot of free time outside of being buried in class work & books. But you can bet every Fall semester, Bonfire & the sip game was the big thing. It's sad in a way, the youngsters weren't able to experience on campus Bonfire and the Thanksgiving games.

Hell, I missed Elephant Walk, because the International Management Prof had given notice we had better have our butts in class.

Bill is kinda like that snot nosed little kid brother of someone you know, trying to tell stories to keep up
BillYeoman
oragator said:

88jrt06 said:

I'm cool with it.

You may not be from around these parts but setting NCAA records isn't "measly."

Go Coogs!

88jrt06
AG
oragator said:

88jrt06 said:

I'm cool with it.

.....and it ain't close. You missed a couple hundred posts.
Enjoy Massachusetts...Delaware...Austin....Vermont and states (and states of mind) you may know better.
oragator
BillYeoman said:

oragator said:

88jrt06 said:

I'm cool with it.

You may not be from around these parts but setting NCAA records isn't "measly."

Go Coogs!

We set one at ncaas too, won I think four individual titles, and won the men's team title. Only one of us started a thread.
oragator
88jrt06 said:

oragator said:

88jrt06 said:

I'm cool with it.

.....and it ain't close. You missed a couple hundred posts.
Enjoy Massachusetts...Delaware...Austin....Vermont and states (and states of mind) you may know better.
That's an interesting set of locations you chose.
88jrt06
AG
Thanks!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.