Old "Del" isn't very smart

7,827 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCU laps TBAT in both academics and athletics. A conference should pick them way before TBAT.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Macarthur said:

BohunkAg said:

FTAggies said:

It was a joke, he was basically saying it was a mistake to let TCU in the door because now they're an athletic juggernaut we have to recruit and compete against. He would have made the same comment had we stayed in the Big XII and been responsible for letting them in. Look out world TCU's coming!!
He still sounded f-cking stupid. As did Ben Baby for breathlessly tweeting it out like it was going to ruffle feathers. TCU is still a gnat on our ass. If a Big Four conference job came open, Old Del would leave at the first chance he got.

If you look at lists around the country, his name is high on most lists. He has done a great job at TCU and is thought of very highly around the country.
Mrs Del Conte, thank you for your post. BTW how is little Chrissy doing today? Has Deloss remembered his name?
The Chicken Ranch
AG
While I agree that TCU has been the beneficiary of us leaving the XII, they will most definitely be left out again when the XII implodes.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
This is the East Texas board.

You should confine your posting on this website to the East Texas board.
Maroon Dawn
AG
They know the B12 is a deadman walking

But they're angling for much more than tag-a-long status with UT to the PAC if certain folks I know there can be believed. They think their location in DFW and "rivalry" with a certain current conference member may land them the best life boat there is.

Personally I think the fear of being left out again makes them a little crazy but hey, who knows right?

txjortsagent
AG
Your Friend said:

Look at all the idiots getting trolled. "Erroneous mistake". Think about it

You went to a Lutheran school and failed out
RAB87
AG
33 said:

I think he's not dumb; in fact, he's correct. A&M leaving opened the door for TCU and they've benefited greatly.

I don't think he's judging the A&M decision, just noting the positive consequence for TCU.
I always thought 33 was a good contributor to this board. Until now. Surely this was a coherent thought in his own head. But WTF?
marble rye
AG
More like Del C*nte? Amiright?
Muy
AG
When are they changing the BDF to TOIKAPPS (Texas Oklahoma Iowa and Kansas Association of Private and Perochial Schools)?
aggiehawg
AG
FTAggies said:

It was a joke, he was basically saying it was a mistake to let TCU in the door because now they're an athletic juggernaut we have to recruit and compete against. He would have made the same comment had we stayed in the Big XII and been responsible for letting them in. Look out world TCU's coming!!
More this, I think. He believes TCU is comparable to A&M now because we are both P5.

In reality, only tech and perhaps Baylor and Houston were affected in recruiting.
RAB87 said:

33 said:

I think he's not dumb; in fact, he's correct. A&M leaving opened the door for TCU and they've benefited greatly.

I don't think he's judging the A&M decision, just noting the positive consequence for TCU.
I always thought 33 was a good contributor to this board. Until now. Surely this was a coherent thought in his own head. But WTF?

What part is not coherent?
Brazos Born
blindey said:

The arrogance reminds me of FrogLaw
musicman55
AG
The frogs didn't get their bdf invite until Mizzou left that league. When A&M left the Big 12, they invited. West. Virginia to join, not TCU. The door didn't open for the frogs until Mizzou left.

But, as usual the facts don't fit the desired narrative.
BohunkAg
AG
****ing *******
BohunkAg
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Brazos Bottom said:

blindey said:

The arrogance reminds me of FrogLaw
I don't know what FrogLaw is but I assume you wrote this staff-edited post while crying in your closet and pulling on your pud.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.