Randy's gonna hate this

5,878 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie67,74&76
PPlayboy87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
(SIAP)

Sure, Austin Bay isn't a highly respected historian like Randy Duke, but this is a nice reminder of what happened 73 years ago today.

God bless Earl Rudder and the 2nd Ranger Battalion!
zarbas77
BaileyAg
AG
Yup
Maroon Dawn
AG
Unpossible! Agsieggies history is all fabricated!!!
AgCat93
Jock 07
AG
You can't scale cliffs when it's raining/ chucky
Silent For Too Long
Out of all the stupid **** that dumb **** has posted, his attempts to piss on some of our nations most admirable heroes is the absolute dumbest and disgraceful.

I'm so glad that window licking cock sucker is associated with the the limp wristed graduates of uta and not this great university.
YellowPot_97
AG
I wonder if that chode is aware that Austin's airport is named for a Fightin' Texas Aggie.

"Dec. 8 1941, Capt. John August Earl Bergstrom, 34, was serving as an administrative officer with the 19th Bombardment Group, at Clark Field in the Philippines was killed. A graduate of Texas A&M University, Capt. Bergstrom was the first native Austinite to be killed in action during World War II."

http://www.austintexas.gov/department/history-airport
80s Guy
YellowPot_97 said:

I wonder if that chode is aware that Austin's airport is named a Fightin' Texas Aggie.

"Dec. 8 1941, Capt. John August Earl Bergstrom, 34, was serving as an administrative officer with the 19th Bombardment Group, at Clark Field in the Philippines was killed. A graduate of Texas A&M University, Capt. Bergstrom was the first native Austinite to be killed in action during World War II."

He's gonna lose his ****
Potcake
AG
I didn't know that.
ABATTBQ87
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

I wonder if that chode is aware that Austin's airport is named for a Fightin' Texas Aggie.

"Dec. 8 1941, Capt. John August Earl Bergstrom, 34, was serving as an administrative officer with the 19th Bombardment Group, at Clark Field in the Philippines was killed. A graduate of the A&M college of Texas, Capt. Bergstrom was the first native Austinite to be killed in action during World War II."

FIFY
Tom Doniphon
Silent For Too Long said:

Out of all the stupid **** that dumb **** has posted, his attempts to piss on some of our nations most admirable heroes is the absolute dumbest and disgraceful.

I'm so glad that window licking cock sucker is associated with the the limp wristed graduates of uta and not this great university.

Not enough blue stars to give this... those men were, and are, the greatest heroes this world has ever known and he's nothing but a f'ing loser with a keyboard and time.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Eh. If I was a t-sip with no professional options due to a criminal past and my wife left me for an Aggie who got her rocks off better, I might be bitter. also. Granted, not that bitter, but he must have it rough. I can't imagine having no purpose in life except to make fun of a school because of a college rivalry.
BESCo91
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

he's nothing but a f'ing loser with a keyboard and time.

He also screws his mother.
Synopsis
PPlayboy87 said:

(SIAP)

Sure, Austin Bay isn't a highly respected historian like Randy Duke, but this is a nice reminder of what happened 73 years ago today.

God bless Earl Rudder and the 2nd Ranger Battalion!
The Agly Duckling
YellowPot_97 said:

This post is completely full of win. Thank you for the knowledge.

Texas Aggies.
foat wuth ag
aggie67,74&76
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.