POOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR TSIPS

13,694 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nu awlins ag
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

Poor puppy. No wife, no kids, just his basement, desktop, and me to follow around

You're slowly morphing into a noodle armed pony tail. That's pretty sad
He probably owns one of these and quotes Groucho Marx.

David_Puddy
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

blazing7s94 said:

I may misremember thinngs, but didn't Justin Jones try to hurt himself because people were being mean on the internet?

It seems that, like in every other facet of life, he failed miserably

Him & several of his buddies (none of whom have 1 single credit hour from Texas) have a group text chain where they get their rocks off about anything bad having to do with A&M. It's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
ArbAg
AG

It simply NEVER gets old to see t.u. lose and then watch their sip snowflake fans make all manner of excuses in a vain attempt to explain the team's failure...
txjortsagent
AG
Speaking of noodle arms and pony tails, I wonder if fxst died
nu awlins ag
AG
Wasn't he ill? I thought I read that, but don't know if it was true.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
txjortsagent said:

Speaking of noodle arms and pony tails, I wonder if fxst died
I literally just asked myself that question reading this thread. With how bad the sips and lakers have been doing the past 8 years... he may have offed himself.
monarch
S
The Long Beach State University "Dirtbags' are right there with the University of California, Ssnta Barbara "Banana Slugs" as a couple of my favorite team nicknames.

49er's and Gauchos are their NCAA names and believe me, their are a lot of weirder names for Cali schools. And for what its worth, CSULB and UCSB have two of the prettiest campuses in the state of Cali bar none. UC Santa Cruz ranks right up there too as does UCSD.
goodAg80
AG
monarch said:

The Long Beach State University "Dirtbags' are right there with the University of California, Ssnta Barbara "Banana Slugs" as a couple of my favorite team nicknames.

49er's and Gauchos are their NCAA names and believe me, their are a lot of weirder names for Cali schools. And for what its worth, CSULB and UCSB have two of the prettiest campuses in the state of Cali bar none. UC Santa Cruz ranks right up there too as does UCSD.
Pepperdine doesn't suck either.

45-70Ag
AG
Idiot has frosted tips

And on top of that has a dick target

Fightin Ag491
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E. said:

Didn't they throw a complete game, 2-hitter the next night and knock us out of the tournament after he did that? Thanks for bringing up the ****ty memories

Glad to see them go home, but let's not pretend we're superior just because they got ousted by one of the tougher regionals and we survived ours. They did beat us head-to-head this year, after all
AggieBand2004
AG
Hey. You.

Shut the **** up.
ArcticPenguin
Fightin Ag491 said:

Didn't they throw a complete game, 2-hitter the next night and knock us out of the tournament after he did that? Thanks for bringing up the ****ty memories

Glad to see them go home, but let's not pretend we're superior just because they got ousted by one of the tougher regionals and we survived ours. They did beat us head-to-head this year, after all
Why do sips make it so easy to identify them? I mean you aren't even subtle
Fightin Ag491
ArcticPenguin said:

Fightin Ag491 said:

Why do sips make it so easy to identify them? I mean you aren't even subtle
I just said that was a ****ty memory...? Wouldn't that be a good memory if I was a sip? Confused by your logic there

Regardless, I'm just as happy as y'all are that they're watching us still play from their couch this coming weekend
Fightin Ag491
Irish_Man said:

Idiot has frosted tips

Your target reference - I recognize it. That is ****ing hilarious haha

And my God those frosted tips are awful
David_Puddy
AG
No kidding.....f'ing pathetic. At least most of the t-shirt dildos like Bucemi are pretty transparent and are about as subtle as a fart in an elevator. Plus that obsessed goober pays to follow Texas A&M recruiting.
CajunAg86
ArbAg said:

It simply NEVER gets old to see t.u. lose and then watch their sip snowflake fans make all manner of excuses in a vain attempt to explain the team's failure...

They were a young team....
ArbAg
AG
CajunAg86 said:

ArbAg said:

They were a young team....
Yes, let's go ahead and roll out the standard series of sip butt hurt excuses...
Wait, there's so many of them that I lose track.
nu awlins ag
AG
Irish_Man said:

Idiot has frosted tips

Not calling you out, but the dude has BLEECHED hair, or at least he did on Mother's Day. It was gawd awful along with his Rodney Dangerfield out fit. I should have taken a pic......
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.