Adios sips

7,620 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by millertyme
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A certain Aggie team just beat the real UT and will be playing in the WCWS.
tbirdspur2010
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Now on to the orange and white in Knoxville
Dispatched dem bishes, too.

Damn our gals iz bad!
Fightin Ag491
petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

petey88 said:

33 said:

petey88 said:

33 is ok, he just shlts a little close to the house

I'm not even sure what this means but thanks, Petey.

don't thank me, you're still a sip. I don't care for sips, never have and never will,...don't think I've ever met one that I cared to even talk to, and that includes my sip cousin who I haven't spoken to in 20 years since I went to his Dad's funeral.

have you ever liked someone and then found out they went to tu and stopped speaking to them?

Nope, most were tee shirt sips, and the ones that were real sips, it didn't take very long. They would see my Aggie ring, and then say they were sips, and then start blabbering sip nonsense. Lived out at Lake Travis for 14 years, so I've seen a lot of drunken fool idiots. My next door neighbor claimed to be a sip, but he went to UT Permian Basin.

BTW, congrats rookie, three more days and you've been here for a month. I've been here since 1999, although not under this current name.

In my book, baylro and sips are equal

If all of that is true, then that is a real unfortunate outlook on life toward a certain group of people. I understand members of the other fan base can be annoying to deal with, but saying that you refuse to ever give anyone the time of day just because they went to Texas is beyond childish
petey88
Fightin Ag491 said:

petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

petey88 said:

33 said:

petey88 said:

don't thank me, you're still a sip. I don't care for sips, never have and never will,...don't think I've ever met one that I cared to even talk to, and that includes my sip cousin who I haven't spoken to in 20 years since I went to his Dad's funeral.

have you ever liked someone and then found out they went to tu and stopped speaking to them?

Nope, most were tee shirt sips, and the ones that were real sips, it didn't take very long. They would see my Aggie ring, and then say they were sips, and then start blabbering sip nonsense. Lived out at Lake Travis for 14 years, so I've seen a lot of drunken fool idiots. My next door neighbor claimed to be a sip, but he went to UT Permian Basin.

BTW, congrats rookie, three more days and you've been here for a month. I've been here since 1999, although not under this current name.

If all of that is true, then that is a real unfortunate outlook on life toward a certain group of people. I understand members of the other fan base can be annoying to deal with, but saying that you refuse to ever give anyone the time of day just because they went to Texas is beyond childish

Although I don't give a shlt what you think, I am most pleased you feel compelled to comment. I've done just fine without dealing with sips, and their "time of day".
Fightin Ag491
petey88 said:

Fightin Ag491 said:

petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

petey88 said:

33 said:

petey88 said:

Although I don't give a shlt what you think, I am most pleased you feel compelled to comment. I've done just fine without dealing with sips, and their "time of day".
You must be real fun to hang around and a real hit at parties
petey88
Fightin Ag491 said:

petey88 said:

Fightin Ag491 said:

petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

petey88 said:

33 said:

petey88 said:

You must be real fun to hang around and a real hit at parties

if you only knew, but you don't have a clue

Edit: I left out the good stuff
dds08
AG
I sure do miss giving the sips a hard time about ol charlie.
William K. Klingaman
Potcake said:

A certain Aggie team just beat the real UT and will be playing in the WCWS.

Is this a good thing to be in the World Series now, or brag about it 20-30 years ago?
millertyme
AG
petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

petey88 said:

33 said:

petey88 said:

It has been the opposite in my experience. The real sips have been tolerable (to a point) but the tshirt fans were the obnoxious, self-righteous ones that loved to brag about "their team".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.