Well let's go to the video evidence, Coach Briles

12,987 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wbt5845
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SigAg6
AG
Just close that place down already.
LHIOB
AG
#truthdontlie #cab
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Drain the swamp.
End Of Message
LHIOB
AG
From Baylor Fans
Quote:

Same story, rehashed. Filing a suit tends to do that. The previously unwanted publicity probably became acceptable with the levels of possible financial return. Being a civil suit, this woman and the players involved are open to being gutted in deposition. BU should seriously consider a scorched-earth defense rather than pay her off.
Tom Doniphon
No doubt in my mind that some of those worthless mother ****ers recorded some of their exploits. They should all be hung - Briles included - for what they allowed to happen.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
There's no way an actual human being said that... That school must seriously attract sociopaths.
LHIOB
AG
Its all victim blaming over there. Art the Saint could never do any wrong in their eyes.
BohunkAg
AG
The dog fighting is a new thing right? As is the video taping of said gang rape. How is this sh-t still defendable to some of them? I'd be like "f-ck Briles, get that b-stard as far away from us as we can....go Rhule"

But no, some of these jabronis STILL feel the need to defend that scumbag.
End Of Message
AG
I had heard rumors of the tape before, but not dogfighting
Tom Doniphon
I assume it ain't RGIII's first wife on said tape?
LHIOB
AG
From the story in the Waco Trib

Quote:

According to the suit, the football team had a system of hazing freshman recruits by having them bring freshman females to parties to be drugged and gang raped, "or in the words of the football players, 'trains' would be run on the girls."

Considered a bonding experience by the players, according to the suit, the rapes were also photographed and videotaped, and the plaintiff confirmed that at least one 21-second videotape of two Baylor students being gang raped by football players had circulated.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Like I've said before it still is unthinkable that Dads continue to send their daughters there.
Ag13
AG
death penalty
BohunkAg
AG
Gang rape as bonding. Interesting.
Jack Cheese
AG
Am I weird for thinking that passing a girl around between doods who are standing around with their ***** in their hands is just pathologically sick? What kind of SHPOS thinks that's excusable/normal/pleasurable?
BiochemAg97
AG
LHIOB said:

From Baylor Fans
Quote:

Same story, rehashed. Filing a suit tends to do that. The previously unwanted publicity probably became acceptable with the levels of possible financial return. Being a civil suit, this woman and the players involved are open to being gutted in deposition. BU should seriously consider a scorched-earth defense rather than pay her off.

Yes, please try and defend rather than settle with a non disclosure. That way the video evidence will be made public, and I would bet a least 1 player/ex coach who was not involved or regrets things that happened and can be convinced to testify in open court. That should go well for CAB and Baylor.
BiochemAg97
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Am I weird for thinking that passing a girl around between doods who are standing around with their ***** in their hands is just pathologically sick? What kind of SHPOS thinks that's excusable/normal/pleasurable?
Let alone a bonding experience.

Except maybe in the sense of "we have that video of you raping that girl, so keep your mouth shut and go along with the group or we will burn you" kind of "bonding experience".
BohunkAg
AG
He was literally recruiting psychopaths it appears.
2wealfth Man
AG
aaaaand...recruits keep committing there. Mind boggling.
CrottyKid
AG
I have to agree that the program should be shut down.
LSB_2002
AG
BURN IT DOWN!!!!!

Flashdiaz
AG
let's see what the ncaa has to say about this....

what's that, a college athlete may have been selling their own autographs or having dinner with someone not sanctioned...

BillYeoman
It's a situation where when you lose your dog..you are gonna go find your dog. Unless your dog gets caught up in team building exercise that every school does. If that is the case you ain't got no dog. -Briles
KerrvilleAg
ScumBags!!
goodAg80
AG
I wonder if they are wearing #cab hats in the video.

Wildcat
AG
Story is going national. Just hit the Lexington KY news feed. Will print tomorrow.

I don't think BU can hide this time.
MSU/SECALUM
DeepEastTxAg said:

Drain the swamp.
The Big 12 won't do anything to drain the swamp...how long will it be before the conference comes out with a statement saying they feel Baylor has made changes to their satisfaction and hands them their money? We all know that's going to happen.

I'm interested to see what the Texas Rangers find out and why Waco PD covered up things that were taking place...where the hell was the DA's office?
JM13
How has the NCAA done nothing about this? I really don't understand it
bam02
AG
Thought shalt not post ill of St. Arthur of Waco.
LHIOB
AG
Wildcat said:

Story is going national. Just hit the Lexington KY news feed. Will print tomorrow.

I don't think BU can hide this time.
Its been national since Briles was fired. No one seems to care enough to shut the place down.
JM13 said:

How has the NCAA done nothing about this? I really don't understand it

I agree. And, how can administrators and educators of a university tolerate an athletic program like that? Why isn't the university screaming for a self-imposed ban of athletics?
petey88
Tom Doniphon said:

I assume it ain't RGIII's first wife on said tape?

that tape, someone on OR said that it wasn't his wife, it was baylro bob3 himself taking on the hoop team
petey88
MSU/SECALUM said:

DeepEastTxAg said:

Drain the swamp.
The Big 12 won't do anything to drain the swamp...how long will it be before the conference comes out with a statement saying they feel Baylor has made changes to their satisfaction and hands them their money? We all know that's going to happen.

I'm interested to see what the Texas Rangers find out and why Waco PD covered up things that were taking place...where the hell was the DA's office?

DA is a baylro grad
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.