If Big 12 eventually falls apart, let's rank teams SEC would like to add from 1-10

14,166 Views | 152 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texan1976 said:

BESCo91 said:

Did you ever attend tu, if so, when?
Did you graduate, if so, when?

Yes. And none of your got damn business.

And I'm very proud of my alma mater's athletics history. We only look up to a small number of other schools. And it sure as hell doesn't include A&M or MSU.
So if you graduate from UT Arlington or UTEP you just say you graduated from UT to make it sound better? Are you proud of your recent athletic success...do you think the longhorns will get back to Mack & Augie levels? I hope Herman coaches better than he swings a sledge hammer.
petey88
MSU/SECALUM said:

Texan1976 said:

BESCo91 said:

And I'm very proud of my alma mater's athletics history. We only look up to a small number of other schools. And it sure as hell doesn't include A&M or MSU.
So if you graduate from UT Arlington or UTEP you just say you graduated from UT to make it sound better? Are you proud of your recent athletic success...do you think the longhorns will get back to Mack & Augie levels? I hope Herman coaches better than he swings a sledge hammer.

no friggin way this guy went to UTA or UTEP, it has Bearkat written all over it
BESCo91
AG
Texan1976 said:

BESCo91 said:

Why so secretive?
I attended Texas A&M from 1987 to 1991.
I graduated from Texas A&M on 20 Dec 1991.
See .... very easy to answer.
I agree. I don't understand why some of these folks cannot come out and say what university they attended. These are not state secrets.
BESCo91
AG
Exactly.
MSU/SECALUM
Texan1976 said:

BESCo91 said:

Then you should being even prouder with this news.

DIRECTV Now Moves Longhorn Network From National Channel to Regional

https://tvanswerman.com/2017/05/18/directv-now-moves-longhorn-network-from-national-channel-to-regional/
ccatag
AG
It looks like the sips will need to re-start their " call you provider" campaign all over again.
Texan1976
My degree is from UT Austin. I'm also a legacy with multiple generations of Longhorns. I've bled Burnt Orange my entire life.
jickyjack1
Texan1976 said:

My degree is from UT Austin. I'm also a legacy with multiple generations of Longhorns. I've bled Burnt Orange my entire life.

Your family has had multiple generations to figure that crap out ... and haven't?

That's on y'all, brudder, not A&M.

What are you doing here, anyway? Smell in the cow lot too strong for you?

Potcake
AG
Are you on record as a University of Switzerland grad (not to be equated with the poster switzerland)?
wbt5845
AG
Texan1976 said:

So you're a ********** from a long line of **********s?

Makes sense.
petey88

the hits just keep coming
Joe Exotic
AG
Texan1976 said:

No it isn't and no you're not
dixichkn
AG
Texan1976 said:

My dad is Warren Buffett and I'm in line to inherit so much got damn money it'll blow your feeble mind.

See, I like this make-sh**-up game! This is fun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.