It's now as difficult to find a

7,499 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still butthurt?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
PetroAg87 said:

Champ Bailey said:

The hardest part about being a rockets fan is deciding how long the acceptable time period is before you can jump back on the Spurs bandwagon again.
You really think that is going to happen?

It always does. I know many rockets fans that were Spurs bandwagoners through most of 2005-2014. Then the Rockets get James Harden, and all of the sudden it's all about the tine, man. I have literally heard this phrase multiple times: "yeah, I'm a die hard Rockets fan, but I root for the Spurs too."

That doesn't happen with Mavs fans. And we have sucked harder than anyone, we have way more of an excuse to root for the successful team. But we aren't a bunch of sellouts. We just suck.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
91_Aggie said:

Rockets fan on this board as a Baylor fan.

Shouldn't be surprised though. They are of similar stock.
Sir, there are such things as ethics and implying anything is similar to Baylor should result in a 7 day ban.

Have you no morals?
fistofsouth
Champ Bailey said:

PetroAg87 said:

Champ Bailey said:

The hardest part about being a rockets fan is deciding how long the acceptable time period is before you can jump back on the Spurs bandwagon again.

It always does. I know many rockets fans that were Spurs bandwagoners through most of 2005-2014. Then the Rockets get James Harden, and all of the sudden it's all about the tine, man. I have literally heard this phrase multiple times: "yeah, I'm a die hard Rockets fan, but I root for the Spurs too."

That doesn't happen with Mavs fans. And we have sucked harder than anyone, we have way more of an excuse to root for the successful team. But we aren't a bunch of sellouts. We just suck.
Here, here. Although I mist say I never root against any Texas Pro Sports Team unless they are playing one of my teams. If the Mavericks can't win the title then I want to see the Spurs or the Rockets win. If the Rangers are out of it then I want to see the Astros win. If the Cowboys are out of it then I want the Texans to succeed. If the Stars are out then,,,,um,,,,never mind I sometimes forget DFW is the only top 5 market in the state.
The D
AG
Just got back from my week long ban for telling a spurs fan to suck a d, what did I miss ?
Flogi
At least im up here in Dallas and dont have to live with the help down in SA.
aggie7911
Bunch of spare fans whining that Zaza is mean.
88jrt06
AG
Champ Bailey said:

PetroAg87 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Who the **** are you, plexual?
Your post is FOS, and SO Dallas.
Calling total BS on your anal-cyst.
As a 20+ year Rockets STH.
Rocket fans overwhelmingly care only about the Rockets.
We do feel the poignancy of a 3rd world city's success. True.
In a week, you'll have *no* pro sports, and SanMex is larger than Dallas. So, good for you, little fellas. Better than DFW.
But bs to the DFW expert, and his bitter deflection.
It's tough up there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.