It's now as difficult to find a

7,472 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockets fan on this board as a Baylor fan.

Shouldn't be surprised though. They are of similar stock.

[This is a Rivalries thread. Stop voting against it, snowflakes. -Staff]
Flashdiaz
AG
Rockets fan here and your analogy is dumb.

Good series by the Spurs.... seems like the Ginobli blocked shot at the end of game 5 made Harden lose the will to compete. Last night's game was bad basketball by the Rockets.
AggieTFA06
AG
I'm a Rockets fan. I'm still here, and don't compare me to a Baylor fan.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Rockets fan here. What do you expect? We'd all be itching to post on an Aggie Rivalries forum about and after our team was destroyed in Game 6?

Congrats on the win Spurs fan. It was your heroic sitting on your butt and watching that allowed the Spurs to win.
Biz Ag
AG
Congratulations to the Spurs on their first postseason series win over the Rockets in history.
David_Puddy
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Rockets fan here. What do you expect? We'd all be itching to post on an Aggie Rivalries forum about and after our team was destroyed in Game 6?

Congrats on the win Spurs fan. It was your heroic sitting on your butt and watching that allowed the Spurs to win.

Bitter much?
MelvinUdall
OP you act like that it has been weeks rather than 12 hours since the Spurs crushed the Rockets.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
here OP
Canyon99
91_Aggie said:

I heard that Ribby ****ed your old lady.
goodAg80
AG
Canyon99 said:

91_Aggie said:

I heard that Ribby ****ed your old lady.
With his 3 inch'er?
Silent For Too Long
Why are ya'll so desperate for validation? You would think a franchise with 5 Larrys in the cupboard would have the quite self confidence of a champion, yet here ya'll are, begging for praise and adulation.
A History Of Violence
AG
DP
A History Of Violence
AG
A History Of Violence said:

BizAg83 said:

Congratulations to the Spurs on their first postseason series win over the Rockets in history.

To be fair, the Rockets haven't made the playoffs very often in the last 20 years and the Spurs have made the playoffs every year for the last 20 years.
TXAGBQ76
AG
goodAg80
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

This coming from yet another lonely, desperate san mexico fan. He has nothing in his pathetic life to be proud of, so he sits his mommy's while she is at work, sneaking onto her computer begging someone to recognize his pathetic existence.

He is forced to watch others be successful and struts around with his caved in chest puffed out living vicariously through what real men do- just like his idols at boo hoo she u in Waco. The only in him and his idols is he rapes his fist.
Do real men usually make posts like this?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The hardest part about being a rockets fan is deciding how long the acceptable time period is before you can jump back on the Spurs bandwagon again.
91_Aggie
AG
Wow! so much butthurt.
A History Of Violence
AG
Quote:

TXAGBQ76 said:
This coming from yet another lonely, desperate san mexico fan. He has nothing in his pathetic life to be proud of, so he sits his mommy's while she is at work, sneaking onto her computer begging someone to recognize his pathetic existence.

He is forced to watch others be successful and struts around with his caved in chest puffed out living vicariously through what real men do- just like his idols at boo hoo she u in Waco. The only in him and his idols is he rapes his fist.
Isn't this the guy who hates the NBA, yet never fails to weigh in on NBA threads?
Then he posted that comment and deleted it?
He's clearly a man of his word.
(c/l) x 100
Ragoo
AG
how did the rockets go from a 40 point victory in game 1 to getting roughhoused 4-1 in the next 5 games? outside of that first game SA was clearly the better team, even playing the end of the bench.
BohunkAg
AG
Ragoo said:

how did the rockets go from a 40 point victory in game 1 to getting roughhoused 4-1 in the next 5 games? outside of that first game SA was clearly the better team, even playing the end of the bench.
Weren't they seeded higher?
Ragoo
AG
BohunkAg said:

Ragoo said:

2 vs 3? point being?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Actually, I re-read my post and realized it was childish, immature and inappriate- and thus deleted it. So pile on, I deserve it for what I said.

For the record I do not "hate the NBA", I am just not a huge pro sports fan anymore. I do enjoy bantering with folks about pro sports though.
goodAg80
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Actually, I re-read my post and realized it was childish, immature and inappriate- and thus deleted it. So pile on, I deserve it for what I said.

For the record I do not "hate the NBA", I am just not a huge pro sports fan anymore. I do enjoy bantering with folks about pro sports though.
Your post was more mature than most. This is the place for it.
PetroAg87
AG
Champ Bailey said:

The hardest part about being a rockets fan is deciding how long the acceptable time period is before you can jump back on the Spurs bandwagon again.
You really think that is going to happen?
BohunkAg
AG
Ragoo said:

BohunkAg said:

Ragoo said:

2 vs 3? point being?
I thought the Spurs were the better team going in.....
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, you owe me a new computer screen, this one has the DDP I spit on it from laughing at your post!
Ragoo
AG
BohunkAg said:

Ragoo said:

BohunkAg said:

Ragoo said:

2 vs 3? point being?
I thought the Spurs were the better team going in.....
sure, but that first game to spurs looked completely outmatched.
Gregg Papivich
Lots of tampons in this thread that need to be changed
Ronnie Mund
Stfu corps dork.
dcaggie04
AG
Let the Spurs fans have this. It is literally the only thing they have.
Rec
AG
I'm a spurs fan, but comparing rocket fans to Baylor fans is pretty fd up
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Rec said:

I'm a spurs fan, but comparing rocket fans to Baylor fans is pretty fd up

Yeah, my biggest sin is not condoning rape but just a fan of a team that consistently disappoints me.

At least my Astros and Aggies never disappoint me...
Aggie Joe 93
AG
David_Puddy said:

Aggie Joe 93 said:

Bitter much?

Ha! No not really.
A History Of Violence
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Not bad. It took 48 hours before a bitter person with nothing to offer played this card.
dcaggie04
AG
A History Of Violence said:

dcaggie04 said:

Not bad. It took 48 hours before a bitter person with nothing to offer played this card.
Math's hard, isn't it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.