RV Horn/Texan 1976 puffing his bird chest out on the zoo

4,908 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DeepEastTxAg
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2853087/1#discussion

Guess he's buying into the Herman "trends"
David_Puddy
AG
Isn't RV the dipsh-t that went to Sam State?
petey88

that, and currently a night stocker at HEB
wbt5845
AG
petey88
petey88

yep, and it has only been three and a half years since Mack Brown got fired
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

that, and currently a night stocker at HEB
I guess the dishwashing gig at Applebee's didn't work out for him, huh?
EastSideAg2002
I notice most of the sips stick to the zoo now for their drive-bys, like this gunt:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2853467

etexorange
In reply to C Loves L 1:09p
H

"3 programs in the dumpster fire 12 made the list. Meanwhile said list was littered with SEC programs "

Ahh, I see you didn't understand my comment.

The football program at every college pays the bills for the other sports, in general, and $73 million for A&M's football program doesn't really leave much money to spread around.

Hence, without the SEC paying your bills, you'd be in a world of hurt because your football program doesn't bring in mounds of cash based on Aggie merchandise being sold, advertising and radio contracts, and stuff like that based on "Texas A&M" rather than "SEC."

100-year decision and all?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Is Sip really trying to say the could successfully fund their whole program purely off FB PROFITS and no other source of income at all like TV rights?

Business Math is apparently Sip kryptonite
Potcake
AG
You're getting awfully close to the baseball board but you still don't have the balls to go back and own your thread, huh?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Potcake said:

You're getting awfully close to the baseball board but you still don't have the balls to go back and own your thread, huh?

This worked out super well the last time one of you did this right after MSU game 1
AggieTFA06
AG
I wish staff can edit the signatures of confirmed longhorn trolls to say "losers to Kansas in football"
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Texan1976
I don't think I've ever set foot in Huntsville outside of driving through it on 45.

I certainly did not attend Sam Houston.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

I don't think I've ever set foot in Huntsville outside of driving through it on 45.

Not even a courtesy visit to the relatives serving time in the Wynne unit?
petey88

he's lying
DayAg!
S
I dont know why most of ya'll even believe they attended ANY college.
etexorange
Quote:

Is Sip really trying to say the could successfully fund their whole program purely off FB PROFITS and no other source of income at all like TV rights?
No, but some programs (read: Longhorns) are able to cash in on their name and reputation at a much higher clip than "others" (read: aggies), while "others" need to lean on someone else's reputation (read: Alabama, LSU and Florida) to pay the bills.

Without those "others," you might have to take out another loan from the academic side to pay the athletic bills (oh wait...).
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Because the LHN has been so successful, right? And it didn't need to latch on any other network (read: SECN) to actually sell, right?

Oh wait...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.