Big 12 review into Baylor reform to pick up in June

1,942 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jock 07
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/07/big-12-review-into-baylor-reform-to-pick-up-in-june/
DatTallArchitect
AG
To be fair, the bdf hasn't had a reason to do a review as often as baylor keeps embarrassing itself. Wait until they can make it a month before wasting resources auditing whether or not they have changed their ways.
BESCo91
AG
This is an actual comment that was posted on the article linked in the OP .....

averagepete
May 8, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Baylor should get all that money the Big 12 withheld, plus interest. The sexual stuff had nothing to do with the football program.

I can only assume that averagepete is an above average dip sh-t.
Flashdiaz
AG
the meeting will just have a bunch of people doing this:

The Chicken Ranch
AG
Maybe they can kick Baylor out and add the Coogras.
88jrt06
AG
Happy June!
In today's news Baylor was bad. In fact, they were very bad.
They changed, and here's the money. Cheers!

"No further comment. Haven't they suffered enough?
And the girls. Them too."

"We're pleased that the Big 12 and Baylor are done with this and a shoutout to UT and their lawyer-guys!"
AggieTFA06
AG
Longhorn AD Perrin: So Baylor, have you tried to do something about your problem?

Baylor AD Mack Rhodes: Not really, but we are trying...

Perrin: Good enough for me. Now we can give you the money and make the claim that we stood up for women. Here's the check.

Rhodes: This isn't everything.

Perrin: We took a little out of the payment to give to ourselves as punishment. Now know your role and shut your mouth.

Rhodes: Yes my lord, but you should tell that to Kansas too considering what they....

Perrin: SHUT UP!
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Jock 07
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

To be fair, the bdf hasn't had a reason to do a review as often as baylor keeps embarrassing itself. Wait until they can make it a month before wasting resources auditing whether or not they have changed their ways.

I worked with a dip**** like this once. Got busted for running a gang and a prostitution ring or some ***** Kept on getting in more trouble for stupid **** like dui and stuff. The jag had to keep pushing the court date cause they would have to redo the case to include the latest **** up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.