A 40 year old man did this?

4,531 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Science Denier
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

45-70Ag
AG
I don't necessarily fault gundy for wanting his guys to have a ring. But to lie about your record because you didn't like the outcome of a game is stupid.
Aggball2010
AG
40 like 5 years ago! Even worse now
wbt5845
AG
Yeah, nothing wrong with a ring - everyone does that. But geez still having the butt hurt about that loss 6 months later.
10Aggie10
AG
Remember when Art Briles changed the score of the 2012 Holiday Bowl on purpose because he didn't like the outcome? I think he may have been a 60 year old man, though...
agdaddy04
AG
2008! Can't believe it was that long ago
Andy Farmer
Stupidest **** I've seen yet from that mullet wearing poontang.

I guess we better to start changing records nationwide because literally every week teams get hosed on various plays that may indirectly cost them the game.

What a dumbass.
TPS_Report
AG
100% Pure Celestrium! Balfour's finest alloy!
goodAg80
AG
redd38
AG
Getting a ring for every crappy bowl is so stupid, might as well put whatever you want on them since they're a f***ing joke. It's good for a laugh by rival schools, but other than that not a big deal.
Ronnie Mund
Bowl rings are gay af.
BohunkAg
AG
Pretty f-cking embarrassing to put the wrong record on there. Reeks of Big 12 butthurt.
88jrt06
AG
11-2, eh?

Beware, Gundy, the flames from your pantalones could ignite the toxic waste slathered atop your skull.
Mayne.
nu awlins ag
AG
Does the crest open to expose 2 tic-tacs?
88jrt06
AG
I think it's an "Underdog" ring. Remember the ancient cartoon?
Dog-detective flips crest open, and says "Without my secret energy pill, I grow weaker and weaker and weaker still" ...then pops one. Teaching youngsters about amphetamines at an early age!
Hood
AG
Guys, when Gundy replaces Sumlin as the FTAHBC this thread is gonna look really dumb.
elfurioso92
AG
I mean, if you're going to fake it anyway why not go full mfbarnes and make it a national championship ring?
SchizoAg
AG
I don't know, seems like a good idea to me.

Put enough diamonds in there, and it's a nice recruiting advantage that apparently is OK with the NCAA. I say give rings to every player every year.
GoodOldAgs
BohunkAg said:

Pretty f-cking embarrassing to put the wrong record on there. Reeks of Big 12 butthurt.

I'm still Big 12 butt hurt from losing to K State
88jrt06
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

BohunkAg said:

I'm still Big 12 butt hurt from losing to K State
Bet you're just a plain 'ol BDF butthurter in general.
PJYoung
AG
Gundy is paid how much and he didn't know the rules well enough to send his players to the shower when the game was over?

Ah, it's easier to just blame somebody else I guess.
goodAg80
AG
Hood said:

Guys, when Gundy replaces Sumlin as the FTAHBC this thread is gonna look really dumb.

I like mullets.
Dallasag02
AG
I was so focused on how cheap and plastic-like the ring looks that i missed the record pumping. Maybe that was the intent.
Science Denier
AG
I think we are undefeated, then, because of the massive holding NOT called on Myles Garrett.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.