Papi Espurz

13,538 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheCougarHunter said:

Gregg Papivich said:

Didnt AHOV call out that the Texags warrior fans would Cum out after they won... what a pathetic group of f*ggots, I don't know who's more embarrassing to this great state, dallass or houston

Poooooooor ******* choke city fans

You're a pathetic ******. People over the age of 12 shouldn't care about the NBA as much as you do. NBA is garbage. Go put on your jersey and watch space jam
Do you peak your tiny bald head into restaurants/bars/stores/etc. you don't like and tell them what a terrible decision they're making? *****.
WTF95
Pop sucks. Hilarious collapse.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy said:

This post further proves what a mouth breathing moron that you are.
Damn dude. Go easy on me.

Look at Puddy not giving a F*ck.
David_Puddy
AG
What sort ******ed logic did you use to come up with me possibly being a Golden State fan in the future, egghead?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy said:

What sort ******ed logic did you use to come up with me possibly being a Golden State fan in the future, egghead?
Because you're a bandwagon fan, genius.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

David_Puddy said:

Growing up in San Antonio makes me a bandwagon Spurs fan? Again, you're a bigger mouth breather than Ribby
aggie7911
Growing up in Sa has to be a cruel punishment
Your Friend
I think I would like living in SA
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Do you like overweight women and effeminate men that don't speak English well or at all?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

Growing up in San Antonio makes me a bandwagon Spurs fan? Again, you're a bigger mouth breather than Ribby

You've used that joke about three times on this thread. Maybe research some new material or have a glass of water. That "you must be dumber than Ribby" shtick is dry as hell now.
Ronnie Mund
Papi losing gives Pubez of Zeus lots of e-confidence.
David_Puddy
AG

David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

You've used that joke about three times on this thread. Maybe research some new material or have a glass of water. That you must me dumber than Ribby schtic is dry as hell now.

All of the teams that I like at from Texas, where I've lived all of my life, you dildo. But I'm going to be a Golden State fan according to you. You either cannot read well or you're just really, really dumb, which is why I called you Ribby. It's one of the 2, so I'll let you pick
88jrt06
AG
88jrt06 said:

You're just looking for somebody to fight with because one of "your" many teams choked.
Lay off Rockets fans, 'cause we're not really paying close attention, as Houston now starts tracking its Astros.
Best record in baseball, so I'm sure you're on the bandwagon. Right?

Raging at Houston fans...haw, haw.
Hi, Puddy...how're Leonard, E Elliott and Dallas K treating you these days?
TheCougarHunter
AG
136? Holy ****
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Let it go fella. You're in over your head.

Look on the bright side though--Looks like your Golden State Warriors will be going to the Finals!
David_Puddy
AG

Look on the bright side though--Looks like your Golden State Warriors will be going to the Finals!

Example A of why this board is miserable now. Hard to believe that you hold a degree from A&M.

I long for the days of Doc parading around here cry/laughing telling us how badass that Tech is.
88jrt06
AG

Yep.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.