Spieth.

5,431 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TPS_Report
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dude is clutch.
txjortsagent
AG
Who?
HTownAg98
More like a burned out clutch. Stinks to high heaven when the heat and pressure are on.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Potcake
AG
Not a huge PGA fan but Spieth is a tantrum throwing child. I have been pulling for Sergio though.
Ag83
AG
Always enjoy a sip face-planting.
ClassOf17
Ge blew it today and he does cry a lot but he's a damn good golfer.
aggie7911
Homos who follow golf.
ClassOf17
aggie7911 said:

Homos who follow golf.

Adults that probably can't even afford a country club membership
ABATTBQ11
AG
ClassOf17 said:

aggie7911 said:

Homos who follow golf.

*****es who talk about big money while living off mommy and daddy...
Wildcat
AG
Potcake said:

Not a huge PGA fan but Spieth is a tantrum throwing child. I have been pulling for Sergio though.

I recall a time in the not too distant past when Sergio was the butt of these jokes.

Happy for him today.

Spieth might be a sip, but he's got a lotta great golf in front of him...which is more than I can say for my sheet game.
AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

More like a burned out clutch. Stinks to high heaven when the heat and pressure are on.

except for, you know....two majors and a Fedex Cup championship under his belt already

One of which made him the first wire-to-wire Masters champion in 40 years. But there's probably no pressure holding off an entire field of the world's best golfers for four days, or beating two of the world's best by one stroke in the other.

But he's already 23, and only finishing in the top 15 right now at most majors. Surely a sign of being burned out.

I know he went to texas for 8 months, but by all accounts Speith is a good dude, and he's reppin our state. Hard for me to root against him.
IMnAg79
AG
Like his AT&T commercial
David_Puddy
AG
I'd like Speith a lot more if he was less of a whiny b-tch both on the course and in interviews.
aginlakeway
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Seriously?
AgGrad99
AG
I dont mind his course demeanor, but I get the complaints.

I have the opposite impression about his interviews though. He's always cordial and phrases everything like 'we tried this' or 'we did that'...seems to go out of his way to include his 'team'.
HTownAg98
aginlakeway said:

HTownAg98 said:

Seriously?

My comments were meant to be limited to his performance Sunday.
titanmaster_race
isn't he one of those who pussed out of representing team USA in Brazil?
ClassOf17
ABATTBQ11 said:

ClassOf17 said:

aggie7911 said:

Homos who follow golf.

*****es who talk about big money while living off mommy and daddy...

I wish. I have my own house and truck now that comes out of my paycheck. Maybe one day I'll have money like you though.
Ronnie Mund
I also hate Spieth because of where he went to school.
Wildcat
AG

I sheet you not, a sip sent this to me this morning.
AgGrad99
AG
Sergio's fiance' went to texas (played golf there), and works for the golf channel (used to be an intern at a local tv station).

He has a house in Austin now. Fans were going nuts for him a couple weeks ago at the match play tourney because of it.
Wildcat
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Sergio's fiance' went to texas (played golf there), and works for the golf channel (used to be an intern at a local tv station).

He has a house in Austin now. Fans were going nuts for him a couple weeks ago at the match play tourney because of it.

In fairness, that makes him more of a sip than the other 99% i know.

More power to him.
MelvinUdall
Wildcat said:

AgGrad99 said:

More power to him.

His fianc is a grade A b***h, I met her a few years ago when she was married to a coworker of mine, let's just she's not worth it.
AgEng06
AG
Do the horns on that cap look a little weird to anyone else, or is it just the angle?
petey88
Wildcat said:

I sheet you not, a sip sent this to me this morning.
Not surprising some sip sent that, I guess now they are claiming tee shirts from Spain. Can go along with the empty seats, they need whatever they can get to talk about.
Wildcat
AG
nhayden said:

Wildcat said:

AgGrad99 said:

More power to him.

His fianc is a grade A b***h, I met her a few years ago when she was married to a coworker of mine, let's just she's not worth it.

I don't even think she's that attractive. If flipping Duffner can leverage his pro golfer status for a hot wife, surely Sergio can.
Wildcat
AG
AgEng06 said:

Do the horns on that cap look a little weird to anyone else, or is it just the angle?

Once you've seen one female reproductive tract, you've pretty much seen them all. Looks fine to me.
ClassOf17
nhayden said:

Wildcat said:

AgGrad99 said:

More power to him.

Dude.. you're a nobody probably trying to start up a conversation with a hot rich woman. Of course she's going to be a ***** to you.
MelvinUdall
ClassOf17 said:

nhayden said:

Wildcat said:

AgGrad99 said:

More power to him.

Dude.. you're a nobody probably trying to start up a conversation with a hot rich woman. Of course she's going to be a ***** to you.

Umm not exactly, and her being a b***h had nothing to do with me, it was how she treated her husband.
AgDotCom
Fairly good looking gal if you don't let your eyes creep up too high.

I think her dad is the only quarterback to win the shot put at the state track meet. He had a weak knee in our '75 game with him, and Robert Jackson finished him off. Good athlete though from an athletic family, and I admired him. BUT, if I was looking to marry her, one look at her dad's ankles and I could see her sprouting them too in the next 10 years. Not sure I'd be on board, there's still time to reconsider.
91_Aggie
AG
that skirt, though

Burbank
AG
Her Dad is Marty Akins!?
It was Pat Thomas who finished him off
DOG XO 84
AG
I can't remember who finished him off. I was in south end zone and it was close to me if I recall correctly. Maybe the 25 yd. line or so? Seems a couple of sips carried him off. Met Earl Campbell on the field after the game.
TPS_Report
AG
Sergio, you're a multimillionaire athlete. You're famous world-wide. Don't get married. Never sign a lifetime contract. WTF is wrong with these people?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.