Boy, the SEC sucks at basketball

4,720 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Andy Farmer said:

jblaschke said:

1. SEC has more money than any conference
2. Money buys facilities
3. Coaches love money and great facilities

Is it shocking that SEC is becoming a basketball comference, on top of being a baseball and a football conference?

Yeah, you guys really killed it this year in your bowl games....

Still ignoring ALL the other years, I see.
Flexbone
Quote:

Big 12 4-2 1-5

The worst of the major conferences in the regular season and little was expected in the postseason, but the Big 12 did very well.
AggieBand2004
AG
Andy Farmer said:

jblaschke said:

1. SEC has more money than any conference
2. Money buys facilities
3. Coaches love money and great facilities

Is it shocking that SEC is becoming a basketball comference, on top of being a baseball and a football conference?

Yeah, you guys really killed it this year in your bowl games....
Similar to when the Big 12 talks big in basketball, only to fall flat on their faces in the tournament? And do so year after year, btw
petey88

sorry Andy,

I haven't said a word about either, don't care much about hoops. It was you who was blowing the little BDF

you're such a dufus
Deputy Travis Junior
MooreTrucker said:

You missed the point of what I said. I was talking specifically about one game last year, and attributing what happened, and how hard those kids worked to win that game, to luck is just crappy IMO.
Dude, there was a ton of luck involved. It was literally impossible for us to win that game unless UNI did a whole hell of a lot wrong. Don't get me wrong, we played perfectly when presented with those opportunities, but we needed a HUGE helping of luck to win it, even with our perfect play.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.