Watch the Longhorn Network tonight

4,836 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HTownAg98
etexorange
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Maybe they will have a measurable audience for once.

Quote:

Nielsen, the standard for rating TV viewers, doesn't track LHN. Instead, the UT channel is rated by Rentrak, which reports that LHN's most-watched programs for 2015 were the only two Longhorns football games it televised. For UT vs. Rice, Rentrak says LHN was seen nationally in 423,000 homes; against Kansas, about 334,000.
Quote:

Ball State
Texas A&M
7:09 PM
ESPNU

W. Carolina
Texas A&M
7:00 PM
ESPNU
Hmmm......

Link
Link
Silent For Too Long
You are comparing a conference game and a game against a former conference rival versus two games against FCS cupcakes?

Good God even missy isn't that ****ing stupid...
Ragoo
AG
Not to mention how pathetic it is to puffs ones chest over a combined 757k versus 716k viewership. A 5% difference is probably inside the polling error.
Flexbone
etexorange said:

Quote:

Maybe they will have a measurable audience for once.

Quote:

Nielsen, the standard for rating TV viewers, doesn't track LHN. Instead, the UT channel is rated by Rentrak, which reports that LHN's most-watched programs for 2015 were the only two Longhorns football games it televised. For UT vs. Rice, Rentrak says LHN was seen nationally in 423,000 homes; against Kansas, about 334,000.
Quote:

Ball State
Texas A&M
7:09 PM
ESPNU

W. Carolina
Texas A&M
7:00 PM
ESPNU
Hmmm......

Link
Link

What an absolutely moronic post.
The Collective
AG
Good game sips... well, actually, it was a ****ty performance by both teams, but congratulations on the scoreboard.
GI Joe
S
Ug, Why does it seem like we always lose to t.u.? Even when we are the better team???
always gig em
AG
Couple mistakes here and there and we win plain and simple. I was there and the sips played to us not the other way around. Good win for them but we have bigger fish to worry about. Think long term, as in this season. We're looking at the cws, they're looking at a "good" season.
GI Joe said:

Ug, Why does it seem like we always lose to t.u.? Even when we are the better team???
What makes you think you are the better team? I was at the game and thought they were fairly even.
Ragoo
AG
always gig em said:

Couple mistakes here and there and we win plain and simple. I was there and the sips played to us not the other way around. Good win for them but we have bigger fish to worry about. Think long term, as in this season. We're looking at the cws, they're looking at a "good" season.
lol, we are looking to make a regional.
Ragoo
AG
33 said:

GI Joe said:

What makes you think you are the better team? I was at the game and thought they were fairly even.
hitting even, pitching slight edge to tamu, fielding huge edge to horn. thus, result of the game horn.
Jock 07
AG
always gig em said:

We're looking at the cws
Have you actually watched any of our games this year? And as long as our RC is our coach we won't be looking at anything past a super regional.
Texan1976
always gig em said:

Just ran out of time then. Squeeze harder and you'd have won.
HTownAg98
Texan1976 said:

always gig em said:

You may want to be more concerned with why your team is losing to Grand Canyon, St. Louis, Texas State, and South Dakota State instead of worrying about us.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

always gig em said:

If I ever even think about going over to a Texas forum, registering, and heading over to the "Rivalries" board to try and puff my chest after a Tuesday night college ****ing baseball game, I'll blow my brains out.
MelvinUdall
HTownAg98 said:

Texan1976 said:

always gig em said:

You may want to be more concerned with why your team is losing to Grand Canyon, St. Louis, Texas State, and South Dakota State instead of worrying about us.

Posts the guy with no AgTag, no irony there at all friend.
MooreTrucker
AG
GI Joe said:

Didn't we win last year?
HTownAg98
nhayden said:

HTownAg98 said:

Texan1976 said:

always gig em said:

Posts the guy with no AgTag, no irony there at all friend.

Except that I actually went to A&M; I'm just too cheap to pay for the tag. So kindly snort my taint.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

always gig em said:

If I ever even think about going over to a Texas forum, registering, and heading over to the "Rivalries" board to try and puff my chest after a Tuesday night college ****ing baseball game, I'll blow my brains out.
You are a model internet poster that everyone should emulate. One of Texags' finest.

SchizoAg
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Except that I actually went to A&M; I'm just too cheap to pay for the tag. So kindly snort my taint.
There is no charge for the Ag Tag.

This is definitely a rebuilding year for our baseball team. I still expect them to make a regional though, and perhaps win it.
Stevetex.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Meh, our poor play gave them their superbowl win on the lhn. Congrats for that. Yippee too, that they doubled their inventory of games they can now broadcast on loop.
HTownAg98
Stevetex. said:

You try so hard, but you just suck at this so bad.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.