Watch the Longhorn Network tonight

4,842 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HTownAg98
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...only because the Aggies are on it.

Maybe they will have a measurable audience for once.

We get to listen to the stylings of Lowell Galindo, who was banished in exile from Bristol by ESPN, and sip homers Keith Moreland and Greg Swindell.

If you can't find the channel, don't worry. You aren't alone.
End Of Message
Ronnie Mund
Nah
MelvinUdall
BohunkAg said:

...only because the Aggies are on it.

Maybe they will have a measurable audience for once.

We get to listen to the stylings of Lowell Galindo, who was banished in exile from Bristol by ESPN, and sip homers Keith Moreland and Greg Swindell.

If you can't find the channel, don't worry. You aren't alone.
Pooooooooooooooooor......F'ing Bo......
hunter2012
AG
JADE
AG
Dang. You mean I'm going to have to unblock it to watch the Fightin' Texas Aggies today! That sucks.
HTownAg98
Listen to Dave instead. The broadcast quality will be just as good.
Flashdiaz
AG
**** no. ever.... ever.
Stevetex.
It's okay to watch the game on LHN.

You guys tune in and enjoy.

It's okay......really.
SlackerAg
AG
No thanks. The host is probably Rachel Maddow.
End Of Message
AG
One evening of semi-decent ratings isn't going to save that joke of a network.

Don't get too excited....really.
Stevetex.
Not a joke.

I'm sure UCLA fans enjoyed watching their team play this past weekend.
HeyMoe
AG
Nope.
End Of Message
AG
Relying on other fan base's viewership to prove your ****ty school's network isn't a joke
ViralAg
Stevetex. said:

It's okay......really.

1 out of every 50 or so of us will be able to. Should be a great time.
stexagg
Stevetex. said:

It's okay......really.

Yawn. First time that ballpark is full this season. Even president Greg is there. Hell, he doesn't know a baseball from a sausage ball. Nah...agggy doesn't move the needle for you guys.
AggieTFA06
AG
I have this game on mute. Can't stand the LHN commentary
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Jock 07
AG
"Not available in your area"
Jock 07
AG
Stevetex. said:

Not a joke.

I'm sure UCLA fans enjoyed watching their team play this past weekend.

Pretty sure they, along with the majority of the country, don't get the channel
MelvinUdall
The Texas Longhorns and LHN want to thank you Aggies for tuning to watch your Aggies lose. For those of you Ags listening to the radio broadcast, I am sure Dave South is in the midst of the pay by play of the 7th inning, I am sorry for ruining the final.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden.
MelvinUdall
AgOutsideAustin said:

ngayden.

Congrats on the loss.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your life puzzles me ngayden. Here you are within minutes of beating us 4-3 in an extremely well played baseball game. And yet tomorrow you will spend hours on texags either stalking the girls on the GB, maybe chiming in on the auto board, and definitely posting 30 times on the politics board. Do the sips not play with you? Orange bloods not intellectually stimulating enough? You do pop off about football like a dumbass quite a bit but really dude you spend a chunk of your life on this Aggie board.
MelvinUdall
AgOutsideAustin said:

Your life puzzles me ngayden. Here you are within minutes of beating us 4-3 in an extremely well played baseball game. And yet tomorrow you will spend hours on texags either stalking the girls on the GB, maybe chiming in on the auto board, and definitely posting 30 times on the politics board. Do the sips not play with you? Orange bloods not intellectually stimulating enough? You do pop off about football like a dumbass quite a bit but really dude you spend a chunk of your life on this Aggie board.

Interesting you follow my posting habits, yet I have no idea who you are....I will make sure to take notice of you.

Congrats to losing to an unranked Texas team.
goodAg80
AG
nhayden said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Interesting you follow my posting habits, yet I have no idea who you are....I will make sure to take notice of you.

Congrats to losing to an unranked Texas team.
I see you Missy

AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden I don't follow your posting habits but when you post so damn much on different boards on an Aggie website it's easy to see. That's what's strange about you. You post like an almost normal person on the other boards but the OR board shows your true sip dumbassery especially regarding football. Oh well everybody needs socialization glad texags helps out.
David_Puddy
AG
How many times has the 2016 Kansas football game been shown on that piece of sh-t channel?
MelvinUdall
AgOutsideAustin said:

ngayden I don't follow your posting habits but when you post so damn much on different boards on an Aggie website it's easy to see. That's what's strange about you. You post like an almost normal person on the other boards but the OR board shows your true sip dumbassery especially regarding football. Oh well everybody needs socialization glad texags helps out.

Oh really, tell me more...I am interested in more of my dumbassery that I have been missing from my posts. Can you enlighten me on some posts on the Politics board that have been dumb? How about the football board, I am sure I have just been an absolute disaster. I am very interested in cleaning it up on your behalf so I can make you proud.
Ragoo
AG
nhayden said:

The Texas Longhorns and LHN want to thank you Aggies for tuning to watch your Aggies lose. For those of you Ags listening to the radio broadcast, I am sure Dave South is in the midst of the pay by play of the 7th inning, I am sorry for ruining the final.
god we suck at baseball. Good luck this weekend.
MelvinUdall
David_Puddy said:

How many times has the 2016 Kansas football game been shown on that piece of sh-t channel?

Only at 3AM when the ShamWow commercial is not available and the 2006 national championship game just got done playing back to back for the last 8 hours.
Flexbone
nhayden said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

ngayden.

Congrats on the loss.
Didn't we teabag your team last year? Were you here prancing around then?
MelvinUdall
Flexbone said:

nhayden said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

ngayden.

Congrats on the loss.
Didn't we teabag your team last year? Were you here prancing around then?

I only prance when you post.
David_Puddy
AggieBand2004
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

What game were you watching?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^^ sarcasm
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.