Randy will not be amused

2,647 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Smithjg
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Huge read on Gen Rudder. His sons account. More or less. Ten years after DDay.

http://bradystandard.com/2016/10/13/gen-james-earl-rudder-one-of-bradys-own-focus-of-local-museums-efforts/

ghollow
AgCat93
Aggie1944s Kid
88jrt06
AG
Great magazine cover!
End Of Message
HtownAg92
AG
When i saw the article yesterday I immediately thought of Randy, because no "****" ever served with distinction, is wealthy, is good looking, has a decent education or can do anything but "play army" and believe in the false traditions of its t.u. branch campus. Oh, and make less money in sports revenue than West Virginia because redneck accounting.
AggieRob93
AG
Methinks Randy just throws inaccurate and false claims out there as he greatly enjoys being fisted with facts. Too much for him is not enough.
The Collective
AG
Something something flooded foxholes something something.
Joe Exotic
AG
Surely discounting Rudder is too much for even Randy right?
fwheightsboy
AG
That magazine cover was framed and hung in the stairwell of Mrs. Rudder's home in Bryan. To be in the house and see all the pictures and things was always fascinating to me. And to realize all the people they knew. President Eisenhower, General Bradley, Congressman Teague, President LBJ, Governor Connolly and many more names from history. They were not just acquaintances, but friends. I will always remember General Rudder's funeral service in G. Rollie White, when President and Mrs. Johnson were seated. And my wife told me that after the service, at the President's home, the doorbell rang and when the butler answered the door, a voice was heard asking if the President could come in. He could and he did.
Smithjg
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Surely discounting Rudder is too much for even Randy right?

Nope! CMSIII/Randy Dork wrote a a wordy diatribe on Rudder, blaming him for the Rangers being late to land a PdH, instead of the landing craft driver who got turned around. It was quite the comedy of idiocy...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.