New Sip Student Body President Will Bring Back A&M Game by 2025

10,638 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LonghornDub
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stevetex. said:

What did I just say about PRIDE?

I'm sure that Austin has a fabulous PRIDE parade.
ABATTBQ11
AG
SACR said:

Quote:

On Thursday evening, UT elected Alejandrina Guzman to lead the University for the coming school year, making her the first Latina UT student body president and the first physically differently abled student body president in the Big 12.
Let's see here: Female? Check. Minority? Check. Disabled? Check.

If Guzman was LGBTQ, the 'sips would have hit the PC quadfecta.

I believe Guzman is the person in the middle.

physically differently abled

Whoever wrote this just be a master of euphemisms. They'll be some president's press secretary one day...
ghollow
AG
A&M has nothing to gain and everything to lose from renewing this rivalry.

At this low point in their history, tu has everything to gain and really nothing to lose.

With everything that has been said about us by them since we left for the SEC, I have no desire to ever play them again in football.
chigger
AG
I can say with 100% certainty that I have not missed the game one bit. I don't really even understand why anyone would. It's become apparent that we get enough rivalry satisfaction just watching t.u. flounder from our comfy chair in the SEC.
McInnis80
The Horns are looking for a life preserver for their awful home schedule. I would want to throw them an anvil, but we should let them rot in their gold plated jail cell in the Big 12 prison.
goodAg80
AG
McInnis80 said:

The Horns are looking for a life preserver for their awful home schedule. I would want to throw them an anvil, but we should let them rot in their gold plated jail cell complete with closed circuit television in the Big 12 prison.

FIFY
A Net Full of Jello
AG
McInnis80 said:

The Horns are looking for a life preserver for their awful home schedule. I would want to throw them an anvil, but we should let them rot in their gold plated jail cell in the Big 12 prison.
This. You reap what you sow.
AgCat93
AG
McInnis80 said:

The Horns are looking for a life preserver for their awful home schedule. I would want to throw them an anvil, but we should let them rot in their gold plated jail cell watching Longhorn Network on a continuous loop in the Big 12 prison.

FIFY
Aggie Joe 93
AG
If an Ag runs for student president and includes bringing back the tu game in their platform, they better not receive one dang vote. ( not even their own)
LonghornDub
AgOutsideAustin said:

Stick to dildo rallies and bleach bombs tu students.
I think those have relocated to CS.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

LonghornDub
ABATTBQ11 said:

SACR said:

Quote:

On Thursday evening, UT elected Alejandrina Guzman to lead the University for the coming school year, making her the first Latina UT student body president and the first physically differently abled student body president in the Big 12.

If Guzman was LGBTQ, the 'sips would have hit the PC quadfecta.

Like A&M?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.