New Sip Student Body President Will Bring Back A&M Game by 2025

10,645 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LonghornDub
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.dailytexanonline.com/2017/03/10/alejandrina-guzman-and-micky-wolf-elected-as-new-student-body-president-and-vice

Quote:

In 2016, 6,087 students voted in the SG campus-wide election runoffs for student body president and vice president, and this year, 8,991 students voted. The Guzman-Wolf campaign ran on a platform of representation, advocacy and empowerment with the slogan "RALLY," or "Representing All Longhorns Like You." The pair plan to work directly with student leaders on campus initiatives, integrate the Multicultural Engagement Center and the Gender and Sexuality Center, add handicap-accessible vans to SURE Walk, provide guarantor forms for undocumented students in off-campus apartment buildings and to revive the non-conference Texas A&M-UT football game for 2025. Finance junior Cameron Maxwell, one of the campaign managers on the Guzman-Wolf campaign, said he believes Guzman's unique background will benefit the student body.

AgCat93
AG
Nope. Made a campaign promise that won't be kept.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Stick to dildo rallies and bleach bombs tu students.
HeyMoe
AG
Madman said:

https://www.dailytexanonline.com/2017/03/10/alejandrina-guzman-and-micky-wolf-elected-as-new-student-body-president-and-vice

Quote:

In 2016, 6,087 students voted in the SG campus-wide election runoffs for student body president and vice president, and this year, 8,991 students voted. The Guzman-Wolf campaign ran on a platform of representation, advocacy and empowerment with the slogan "RALLY," or "Representing All Longhorns Like You." The pair plan to work directly with student leaders on campus initiatives, integrate the Multicultural Engagement Center and the Gender and Sexuality Center, add handicap-accessible vans to SURE Walk, provide guarantor forms for undocumented students in off-campus apartment buildings and to revive the non-conference Texas A&M-UT football game for 2025. Finance junior Cameron Maxwell, one of the campaign managers on the Guzman-Wolf campaign, said he believes Guzman's unique background will benefit the student body.

Well, now we know where Hillary's campaign staff wound up....
Maroon Dawn
AG
Wow....that's a bunch of dumb promises
ABATTBQ11
AG
HeyMoe said:

Madman said:

Quote:

Well, now we know where Hillary's campaign staff wound up....

Nah. This kid won. Couldn't be any of Hillary's people.
aggiehawg
AG
ROTFLMAO! That platform won?

They need us way more than we needed them. The dynamics changed and they failed, still fail to grasp that.

Once again, thank you Bowtie!!!! Oh, this is fun, watching them circle the drain and flail away.
AggieTFA06
AG
Longhorn SBP: Hi, I am the new UT SBP and as part of my campaign promise, I want our rivalry vs the Aggies renewed.

Longhorn AD: Who are you? Do you have a major contribution?

Longhorn SBP: Not really, but I was elected by the student...

Longhorn AD: Not a BMA, not listening.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
SACR
AG
Quote:

On Thursday evening, UT elected Alejandrina Guzman to lead the University for the coming school year, making her the first Latina UT student body president and the first physically differently abled student body president in the Big 12.
Let's see here: Female? Check. Minority? Check. Disabled? Check.

If Guzman was LGBTQ, the 'sips would have hit the PC quadfecta.

I believe Guzman is the person in the middle.
Love Gun

Schrute
Hey sips - we will play you when we want and where we want. Understand little bro?
astros4545
AG
SACR said:

Quote:

On Thursday evening, UT elected Alejandrina Guzman to lead the University for the coming school year, making her the first Latina UT student body president and the first physically differently abled student body president in the Big 12.

Look at the vertical on the kid in green shirt, no reason he shouldn't be playing for Shaka right now
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Quote:

a platform of representation, advocacy and empowerment with the slogan "RALLY," or "Representing All Longhorns Like You."

The Collective
AG
If it happens, he can claim success. Politics 101 - he's ready for a national election.
I already have a dog
AG
If you need handicap accessible vans it really isn't SURE walk is it?
RayRay99
AG
SACR said:

Quote:

physically differently abled

Jesus, eventually we will have to start calling handicapped people "person who is physically different but capable but not able to physically do all of the things that physically capable people can do although those people are no more able to be capable of doing things than this person who is physically different but capable."
ghollow
AG
SACR said:

Quote:

It looks like they just announced that there would be another free dildo giveaway again next fall.
MooreTrucker
AG
aggiehawg said:

ROTFLMAO! That platform won?

They need us way more than we needed them. The dynamics changed and they failed, still fail to grasp that.

Once again, thank you Bowtie!!!! Oh, this is fun, watching them circle the drain and flail away.
Of course that platform won. It's rife with liberal talking points, and it's tu and Austin. Duh.

Quote:

integrate the Multicultural Engagement Center and the Gender and Sexuality Center, add handicap-accessible vans to SURE Walk, provide guarantor forms for undocumented students in off-campus apartment buildings
AgCat93
AG
SACR said:

Quote:

Yup.
Goose
AG
Shouldn't that plank in her platform have been to implement physically-differently-abled capable vans for their safe walk program?
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Is it wrong that this story made me think of Alan Garkel?
TAMUdoc88
AG
Quote:

provide guarantor forms for undocumented students in off-campus apartment buildings
And this person made it all the way to Junior Finance Major?! Holy ***** I'd like to see their business plan.
SchizoAg
AG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy ****, what a trainwreck.

What does "integrate the Multicultural Engagement Center and the Gender and Sexuality Center" even mean? Are those offices currently racially segregated?

Or is her plan to merge them into a single Center for Promoting Victim Identities? I guess that could be potentially accretive if they lay off redundant positions such as rabble-rouser, propagandist, and revisionist-historian.
SchizoAg
AG
How can they even do that without offering the same guarantees to legal students? Maybe if this was California they'd get away with hypocrisy like that.
UnderoosAg
AG
There are five faces in that pic. None of them have ever seen a vagina.
MooreTrucker
AG
SchizoAg said:

How can they even do that without offering the same guarantees to legal students? Maybe if this was California they'd get away with hypocrisy like that.
They want SO badly for this to be so.
Biz Ag
AG
Safe spaces
Transgendered bathrooms
Dildoes for everyone
Oh, and bring back the A&M game

Quite the campaign platform.
Love Gun
UnderoosAg said:

That literally took me 10 minutes to grasp! I had to come back to let you know I'm still laughing my ass off.

I'm going to hell.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

Not true. There are four vagina's easily seen in that pic, and the fifth could see them all if she would just turn the wheelchair around.
ccatag
AG
Madman said:

Quote:

The sips ran on a platform to revive the Aggie game for 2025 and they won with that platform. Is that not a big-time admission that they are not happy without us? Interesting also that the date is 2025; that's when the bdf GOR ends, right? Is there a strategy or some wishful thinking with how they hope to achieve this promise?

speedy
AG
I see, said the blind man... and speaking of campaign promises... looks like Mexico ain't gonna pay for the WALL!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
BizAg83 said:

Safe spaces - No
Transgendered bathrooms - No
Dildoes for everyone - No
Oh, and bring back the A&M game - F*** you, no.

Quite the campaign platform.
luke7203
But will they get coke machines in the cafeteria and less homework?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sweet, we should beat those ******* again. It would be fun.
Squadron7
AG
RayRay99 said:

SACR said:

Quote:

physically differently abled

Jesus, eventually we will have to start calling handicapped people "person who is physically different but capable but not able to physically do all of the things that physically capable people can do although those people are no more able to be capable of doing things than this person who is physically different but capable."

Me? I am waiting for the formation of the PDANBA for my big shot at glory.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.