Former Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz plead guilty to child endange

2,509 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bald Messiah
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz plead guilty to child endangerment charges

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/13/former-penn-state-officials-tim-curley-and-gary-schultz-plead-guilty-to-child-endangerment-charges/
titanmaster_race
so we'll have to wait about 6 years for a baylor administrator to plead or be convicted?

I'll wait.
Tmoneyag99
AG
It's ridiculous that it took this long but I am so glad this was the result. Everyone involved top down had the opportunity to report and none of them did.

Frankly after reading the Free report McQuery had the obligation to report to the police. I will never understand how a man can watch/see that and not report to the police.

If you see an illegal crime report to the police first THEN call your boss.
Ag1985
I can never understand how McQueery didn't go ape**** on Sandusky and stop what he saw happening.
2006EE
AG
Tmoneyag99 said:

It's ridiculous that it took this long but I am so glad this was the result. Everyone involved top down had the opportunity to report and none of them did.

Frankly after reading the Free report McQuery had the obligation to report to the police. I will never understand how a man can watch/see that and not report to the police.

If you see that: you beat the hell out of the molester, call the cops, call the janitor to clean up the mess, call your family and tell them you will be late, and then call your boss.
Tmoneyag99
AG
2006EE said:

Tmoneyag99 said:

If you see that: you beat the hell out of the molester, call the cops, call the janitor to clean up the mess, call your family and tell them you will be late, and then call your boss.
I totally agree. My point is, the M-Effer is getting off scott free IMO when he is equally guilty of child endangerment.
2006EE
AG
Tmoneyag99 said:

2006EE said:

Tmoneyag99 said:

I totally agree. My point is, the M-Effer is getting off scott free IMO when he is equally guilty of child endangerment.
Not only scott free, he was paid off by PSU. He walked away a rich man (if you consider $7.3 mil minus taxes and lawyers rich).
Tmoneyag99
AG
2006EE said:

Tmoneyag99 said:

2006EE said:

Tmoneyag99 said:

Not only scott free, he was paid off by PSU. He walked away a rich man (if you consider $7.3 mil minus taxes and lawyers rich).
If I had pretax 7.3 mil I could be a stay at home wife. I am pretty sure I might put a gun to my head if I had to do that to get it, though.
Bald Messiah
AG
titanmaster_race said:

so we'll have to wait about 6 years for a baylor administrator to plead or be convicted?

I'll wait.
I don't think the wait will be that long. Penn State was relatively easy to contain compared to the Baylor situation. Baylor has staggering amounts of money at risk from the impending litigation. When the various players involved at Baylor begin to turn on each other in order to save themselves, it will all come crashing down. Too many people and too much money involved for Baylor to make this go away quietly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.