The Vince That Keeps on Giving

6,528 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Froppe
CoachLB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A lady once told Winston Churchill " Sir you are drunk!" He replied " Yes I am. And you are ugly. But in the morning I will be sober." That is the difference between Johnny and Vince. Johnny is by some accounts sober and has a shot to play again. Vince is still, well To be nice he is still Vince.
jickyjack1
nhayden said:

goodAg80 said:

nhayden said:

Lungblood said:

That boy ain't right. Johnny May be a dumbass, but he's not stupid.

He's not? Seems pretty ignorant not to give up booze and alcohol to focus on the NFL.
Johnny has lacked judgment,but he didn't bring a crayon to the Wonderlic.

Never said that Vince was smart, far from it, but when you piss away your dream on drugs, booze, and hanging out with Bieber, that's not too smart in my book. If it makes you feel better to call it judgement, then fine, I call him an idiot.

I hope you get to meet Mr. Manziel some day so you can explain all his shortcomings to him face to face.. And don't forget to emphasize how disappointed you are in him, personally.

Maybe Looch will be good enough to notify you next time Johnny's in town. You could look him up and lay it By God out.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Seor Chang said:

Honestly surprised he knows what a trademark is.
Don't get carried away. He probably thinks it's some kind of free tattoo.
HTownAg98
I wonder if he gets a percent of gross sales or if he took a flat fee to use his name.
HeyMoe
AG
HTownAg98 said:

I wonder if he gets a percent of gross sales or if he took a flat fee to use his name.
Naw, he learned from the steakhouse thing; he held out this time for a set of rimz, a Cheesecake Factory gift card and a box of Skittles.
A History Of Violence
AG
Props to Booger. He hasn't let that whole "crack baby" thing keep him from being the eternal punchline.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

There is no comparison between the two.

There's actually a lot in common between the two. The reasons may be different but to think otherwise is idiotic. Both washed out, though Vince had a near average run as an NFL player and Johnny didn't.

If it makes you feel better to believe Johnny's IQ is higher (which it probably is), fine. Both these guys probably blame everyone but themselves. You don't need to get on that train.
dmart90
AG
BohunkAg said:

F/ck me if Vints doesn't look like the smart one in that picture.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Potcake said:

And now Vints is throwing away his promising future in Real Estate to play football. What a dumb bass.
http://www.hookem.com/2017/03/08/vince-young-close-deciding-football-future-possibly-canada/
Oh, sh*t. Poor Vints. How many weeks is it going to take for someone to explain to him that the CFL fields are larger than the NFL?

The poor guy was just now starting to grasp inches, feet and yards....now his head will explode when someone tries to explain the metric system to him.
HeyMoe
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Potcake said:

And now Vints is throwing away his promising future in Real Estate to play football. What a dumb bass.
http://www.hookem.com/2017/03/08/vince-young-close-deciding-football-future-possibly-canada/
Oh, sh*t. Poor Vints. How many weeks is it going to take for someone to explain to him that the CFL fields are larger than the NFL?

The poor guy was just now starting to grasp inches, feet and yards....now his head will explode when someone tries to explain the metric system to him.
Who wants to bet money on the first time Vince spikes the ball on third down late in the game and has it loudly explained to him that the CFL only gives you three downs? Or that he starts *****ing that the defense keeps sneaking a 12th player on the field?
Froppe
AG
I can't wait to hear Radio try to pronounce Saskatchewan. He probably thinks he's signing on to search for Bigfoot.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.