my new favorite tsip

4,527 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 88jrt06
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

disclaimer - could just be a t-shirt fan......or a knit cap fan technically.

Arrested in Denton on public intoxication charges while jumping in and out of traffic while wearing a longhorn knit cap, blackface and making bizarre statements and challenging police on the law.

said he was suicidal too and had a crack pipe and drugs - i'm guessing last season was rough on him.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/237167445-story

Bottlehead90
AG
You can buy a tsip shirt just about anywhere, but a knit hat that is a hard core fan. I bet several of our tsip trolls who attended other schools don't even have knit caps.
aggiehawg
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

You can buy a tsip shirt just about anywhere, but a knit hat that is a hard core fan. I bet several of our tsip trolls who attended other schools don't even have knit caps.
Looks to be a handmade cap, too. Of course, he's also wearing a woman's shirt. No telling where he got the hat but it could be from the same meth skank he took the shirt from.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
wow what kind of massive cleanup happened on this thread - i know there was a spat between posters but everything but that one post (which was not even the OP) was deleted.

lol
RGLAG85
AG
Sip aside, what'd I miss?
Credible Source
AG
The sexual assault part was hilarious. Also, I'm pretty sure that was a women's bathing suit.
dcowboy808
AG
Black Face? Drugs? Women's Clothing? Yep checks out as legit t-sip
aggiehawg
AG
Carl Hungus said:

The sexual assault part was hilarious. Also, I'm pretty sure that was a women's bathing suit.
Bathing suit, not a tank top?? LOL.

After living in Austin for so long and seeing the late Leslie wandering around in tiaras and tutus, or the body suits (with the snap crotch) with a mini-skirt and heels, guess my radar is off.
Texan1976
Zombie Jon Snow said:

disclaimer - could just be a t-shirt fan......or a knit cap fan technically.

Arrested in Denton on public intoxication charges while jumping in and out of traffic while wearing a longhorn knit cap, blackface and making bizarre statements and challenging police on the law.

said he was suicidal too and had a crack pipe and drugs - i'm guessing last season was rough on him.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/237167445-story

Sorry for partying
CanyonAg77
AG
Mentally ill, in case you had any doubts

https://twitter.com/josephaugustini
jickyjack1
I think he just needs some friends.
Madman
AG
88jrt06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Carl Hungus said:

After living in Austin for so long and seeing the late Leslie wandering around in tiaras and tutus, or the body suits (with the snap crotch) with a mini-skirt and heels, guess my radar is off.

Knew "IT" well enough.
Now, about the throwup I'm squelching.
Hawg, about your photographic memory....!
Yes, I saw the snap crotch, too. {projectile vomit}
OldAg1997
AG
One of my former students. Really sad situation and I hope that he accepts some help.
Zombie Jon Snow
aggiehawg
AG
88jrt06 said:

aggiehawg said:

Carl Hungus said:

Knew "IT" well enough.
Now, about the throwup I'm squelching.
Hawg, about your photographic memory....!
Yes, I saw the snap crotch, too. {projectile vomit}
I had a branch office downtown for several years on Sixth Street. So I saw Leslie all of the time. Hard not to remember him.
88jrt06
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.