Good recruiting news.

2 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by goodAg80
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sinkholes and flooding in California. Add these to fires, earthquakes, and mudslides, and maybe SoCal, UCLA, and Stanford won't be able to entice so many Texas athletes with promises sex with media stars and filthy lucre.

Edit: It can get worse in California. They've still got frogs and locusts to look forward to, plus the rivers can turn to blood and they can get boils and lose their first born sons. If they sink to the level of Sodom and Gomorrah, I hope the Texas boys don't look back as they head home.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

wbt5845
AG
Sips complaining about other schools paying players is like Nazis complaining that the Jews were smoking on those trains.
ClassOf17
We beat UCLA, why would we care?
TAMUdoc88
AG
LonghornDub said:

Sinkholes and flooding in California. Add these to fires, earthquakes, and mudslides, and maybe SoCal, UCLA, and Stanford won't be able to entice so many Texas athletes with promises sex with media stars and filthy lucre.

Edit: It can get worse in California. They've still got frogs and locusts to look forward to, plus the rivers can turn to blood and they can get boils and lose their first born sons. If they sink to the level of Sodom and Gomorrah, I hope the Texas boys don't look back as they head home.

As for Biblical plagues, which of your schools do you predict gets hit first when God goes Old Testament on them? Maybe we can start an OR pool. I'm in for frogs in Austin -- saving those salamanders will finally come back to haunt them.
HeyMoe
AG
TAMUdoc88 said:

LonghornDub said:

As for Biblical plagues, which of your schools do you predict gets hit first when God goes Old Testament on them? Maybe we can start an OR pool. I'm in for frogs in Austin -- saving those salamanders will finally come back to haunt them.
Well, Austin suffered a Rain of Fake D*cks last year. Not sure such a plague was mentioned in the Bible though.
W
AG
yes, the horns needs a natural disaster to hit California...before their road game at Southern Cal in September
Hamburger Dan
I'm not too sure that any of those natural disasters would make a dent on the type of recruits that Stanford brings in.
The Collective
AG
I thought you guys wanted to let California into Texas by going to the PAC?
LonghornDub
TAMUdoc88 said:

LonghornDub said:

Well, Austin and Waco could qualify as the two destroyed cities mentioned, but I think Waco maybe comes first. I base that on the fact that Christ's anger seemed hottest against the hypocritical religious leaders of his day. I think Austin's already had the Frog plague. Hasn't TCU beaten us like a drum lately?

88jrt06
AG
It's time for your catheter insertion, hot rod.
-Deep breath-
45-70Ag
AG
88jrt06 said:

-Deep breath-
goodAg80
AG
88jrt06 said:

-Deep breath-
Who says he doesn't already have one?
88jrt06
AG
goodAg80 said:

88jrt06 said:

-Deep breath-
Who says he doesn't already have one?
Point taken. Probably right.
Ronnie Mund
OP is near death.
Tmoneyag99
AG
wbt5845 said:

Sips complaining about other schools paying players is like Nazis complaining that the Jews were smoking on those trains.

When did dub become a sip? Man I have been away too long.
BiochemAg97
AG
LonghornDub said:

TAMUdoc88 said:

LonghornDub said:

'Sinkholes and flooding in California. Add these to fires, earthquakes, and mudslides, and maybe SoCal, UCLA, and Stanford won't be able to entice so many Texas athletes with promises sex with media stars and filthy lucre.

Well, Austin and Waco could qualify as the two destroyed cities mentioned, but I think Waco maybe comes first. I base that on the fact that Christ's anger seemed hottest against the hypocritical religious leaders of his day. I think Austin's already had the Frog plague. Hasn't TCU beaten us like a drum lately?
Baylor's stadium will look real nice when the river turns to blood.
LonghornDub
Ronnie Mund said:

OP is near death.
Sorry. Not yet. Broke ninety from the ladies' tees at Jackrabbit last week before the rains. When I do die, I'll change my TexAgs handle to "The Ghost of LonghornDub". For now, my regimine of scotch, beer, cigarettes and lots of greasy food is propelling me toward 76 while avoiding the evils of modern medicine. Stay away from doctors. Most of my dead friends and relatives were around them shortly before they died.

goodAg80
AG
LonghornDub said:

Ronnie Mund said:

OP is near death.
Sorry. Not yet. Broke ninety from the ladies' tees at Jackrabbit last week before the rains. When I do die, I'll change my TexAgs handle to "The Ghost of LonghornDub". For now, my regimine of scotch, beer, cigarettes and lots of greasy food is propelling me toward 76 while avoiding the evils of modern medicine. Stay away from doctors. Most of my dead friends and relatives were around them shortly before they died.
Didn't you break 90 about 20 years ago?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.